Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and my Private RP!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uhuhmm..." He mumbled into the ####, and wrapped his arms around her. He deepened the ####, smiling into it. He soon pulled away for air, panting from lack of air. "I-I love... you." He said breathing heavily.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"And I love you." Misa said as she regained her normal breathin patttern. She rubbed her nose against his andsmiled. "I love you very much." she whispered to him.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"But I love you even more." He whispered back, kissing her nose. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know." He told her smiling.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
She giggled and looked down. "I can't be the best thing, are you sure about that?" Misa asked and looked into his eyes. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him?....?No I'm just me that can't be true....

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, I'm sure. I don't have the happiest past after all, I am a demon. There... there was a reason I wasn't allowed a halo or a spot in Heaven. A reason why Lucifer took me in." He frowned. "But then I caught you, my very own fallen angel." He chuckled. "First you fell into my arms, then you fell   in love with me, and then you fell from Heaven. But no matter how you fell I caught you, and I will always catch you Misa." He smiled slightly and kissed her forehead. "Because you are the only gift God has ever given me." 

(For some reason I started crying as I typed this...)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's was beautiful. I wish a guy would say something like that to me.)

Misaki's eyes began to tear up at his words. "Oh Nikk. Your the most amazing person ever. No one has ever said anything like that to me. When I first meet you I was so afraid to look at you. I thought that a guy like you would never go for someone like me. You were the bad boy but I saw something different in you. I know from the moment you talked to me at school I felt we were connected. You are my Heaven on Earth." She said before she kissed him passionately. 

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Nikkolai smiled into the ####. "And. You. Are. Mine." He whispered in between kisses. He pulled Misa closer to him. "I love you." He mumbled against her lips. 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you too." Misa said before she kissed him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair before she pulled him closer to her. If that was even possible.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just realized something, this Rp mostly just involves the two of them kissing and cuddling. XD)

Nikkolai held Misa close and played with her hair as they kissed. He loved being able to hold her close like this. 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nancy drew series

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos