Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bios? you start! XD

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vladimr Darkhart (Vlad) Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Black hair, Blue eyes, 6 feet, scars on wrists and fingertips, wears black steel toe boots black pants and black shirts, tattoo of a bleeding vampire bite on neck, tattoo of a demon and angel wing meeting at a giant yin yang on back Other: He is bi-polar and has anger issues.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name bella age 16  looks (ill post in a sec.)  she has scars covering her arms and thighs from self harm and brusies and scrapes from her fauther beating her.  shes small and kinda frail she gets scared easily and is very emotional                       ( can you start?)

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna have them be friends, ok?) I was walking towards Bella's house, wearing my signature look, to get her away. I knocked on her window with a grin. "Bella! Lemme in!# I call in a hushed voice.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella opened the window and looked at him I sighed and layed back down in my bed. waiting for him to climb up. I put the ice pack against my eye softly I could feel it swelling shut it hurt. i glanced at the window waiting

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I climbed in and shook my head. "He did it again?" I asked, taking the ice pack in my hand. "Sit up for a minute."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
  ( that's how she looks)                     I nodded and sat up silently looking at him " he went to a bar. so its just us here." I said quietly I looked up at him " can I stay at your place tonight?" I asked my voice barely above a whisper 

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I took the ice pack away and looked at Bella's eye. "He better be glad he ain't here." I said as I replaced the pack. "And you know you don't have to ask. I'd do anything for you." I smiled and kissed Bella's cheek. "I mean that's my job as your best friend. To play keep away with you."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and leaned into his chest " I know but I wasn't just about to leave with ya and not ask." I snugged into him softly looking up at him " am I a good best friend?" I asked

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"You'd be a better one if you'd let me give your dad a taste of his medicine." I reply as I hug her. "Besides that, you're pretty much the best. And you could just get up, say 'lets go', and leave with me." I smile as I gently squeeze her.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

What is wrong with today's music?

Faithful....

What is wrong with today's music?

latest videos