Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I sighed and leaned in kissing him deeply running my fingers through his hair after awhile I pulled away " I love you." I whispered into his ear quietly                                    Brianna laughed " ok my turn! vlad. truth or dare?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and nodded at Bella. "Ummmmm...... Truth." I said not taking my eyes off Bella.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I blushed and looked away from him looking back down at my hands I pulled down my sweater           -Brianna " aww but babe I had the perfect dare for ya!!" she said and looked at him

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. "Ok, fine. Dare." I said with a smirk.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Brianna " get out of everything except for your under shorts!" I declared and giggled           -bella looked up then back down sighing

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and take off my shirt and pants. "Your turn, Bells." I said.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I sighed " Brianna truth or dare?" iasked my sister looking at her for a moment. she was so pretty and perfect like she didn't have a care in the world. I sighed            -Brianna " dare!!" I said and giggled looking at vlad " mm even more perfect then I rember!# I smiled and waited for bella to give me my dare.                                   -bella " ummm I darer you to order a pizza then when the guy gets here kiss him "

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and laughed. "Good one, Bella!" I said, unable to stop laughing. "I hope the pizza guy is a girl."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella smiled softly and looked down again. " vlad its your turn." I said softly                   -Brianna ordering the pizza I smiled and hung up " ok pizzaz ordered."

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Truth or Dare, Bri?" I asked with a grin.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos