Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I looked down he didn't have a nickname for me. I thought for a moment.               -Brianna " dare!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned wickedly. "I dare you to kiss your sister like you kiss me." I said and laughed.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella shook her head " no Brianna." she said  and hid her face into vlads chest        -Brianna " a dare a dare!" she said then kissed bellas cheek

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Vlad hugged Bella. "I'm just having a little fun, Bells." he whispered in her ear. "Who's turn?"

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella smiled softly and kept her head there likeing the feeling of having his arms around her     -Brianna " I get to dare bella!!" she said and smiled " bella truth or dare."   -bella  "truth." she muttered against vlads chest."                     -Brianna " I cant hear you!!"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Vlad smiled. "She said truth." he said and put one arm around Brianna.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella grabed his arm and put it back around her " keep it there," she whispered                   -Brianna " ok is it true that you have a crush on vlad?!"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, that reminds me! Jake owes me fifty dollars." Vlad said with a smile. "We bet whether or not that was true." He rubbed Bella's back lightly.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella shrugged " I don't know." she said softly and not moving              -Brianna " your no fun bella!"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Vlad shook his head and smiled as a knock came from the door. "That's probably your kiss, Bri." he said with laugh.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What r u going to be when u grow up?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos