Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at Brianna. "Bri, how much has she eaten?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I crossed my arms back at him and mouthed the words " she dosnt know about it."                           -Brianna I glanced at bella then back at vlad " she hasn't"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head. "Do I have to tie you down and force feed you?" I asked Bella with a grin.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " hmm the tying me down part sounds fun!" I said and laughed hugging him softly     -Brianna sighed and made an ew face "ew guys eww."

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed. "If I remeber right, you pratically begged me to tie you down." I said to Brianna then kissed Bella. "Now, you have to eat, My Queen."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " how bout  I just share a slice with you?" I offered and looked up at him with puppy eyes " plllleeeassseee my king." I smiled                                 -Brianna " yeah well y'all is still gross to watch"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head. "No, Darling. You need to actually eat. Two slices at the least." I said and looked into Bella's eyes. "Or I'll have to have Bri take you home." I was bluffing but hopefully she didn't know.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I looked at him " you wouldn't." I said and stood on my tiptoes so I was looking him in the eyes " how bout I share four pieces with you? " I asked and smiled            -Brianna " whys it such a big deal if she eats or not?"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed Bella and nodded. "She....... doesn't like to eat much." I said.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.