Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Not much of a plot. Name: Tarin Age: 20 Looks: profile picutre, but longly short black hair Personalty: light and bubbly Secret: CLASSIFIED

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait you put this in forums??? Why you not tell me!!??? :s).       Name:Rose.          Age:18.         Looks: Profile picture.       Personality: kind, mysterious, and hot headed at times.               Secret: Unknown

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(We already started...)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah but you never said you put it in forum Big Grin well we can use it for another rp if you like.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
You wanna start this one? 

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Well go ahead.

- Alen Strike

play online games

latest forum posts

the last thing you DRANK

The name of your favorite shopping mall

the last thing you DRANK

Red band Society

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forced Marriage

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

write any kw members name