Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(Ok)

James's Species: Vampire

Ella's Species: Wolf (Like Twilight)

(Forget the first post)

James: I wandered in the woods, searching for my next prey.

Ella: I walked down the alley on my way home.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm still using my same post xD )
Lilly:
I was still in my cat form, walking around the streets. People would look at me as if I was just a little normal cat. they didn't know my secret. I was tired of sleeping in the streets as an alley cat. I needed to find someometo take me in.

Conner:
I walke down the street, my heart racing. I tried to get myself to relax, but I couln't.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok! Wink

James: Finally I smelled something. It smelled like a cat but something was different that I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it didn't matter. I was desperate so I began to follow it.

Ella: I heard something coming and it smelled like vampire, so I hid, hoing it would't catch my scent.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sat down in the park, laying on my back. I stretched out my paws and watched the coulds.

Conner:
I ran a hand through my hair. This day had been very dramatic. I stopped at a Ramen restauraunt and ordered a bowl.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

James: As I came to park, I watched it on the park bench from behind a tree, waiting for my chance to  pounce, when the wind blew, carrying my scent.

Ella: When the scent passed I continued walking, turning off of the alley and onto the street. Suddenly my stomach growled so, not feeling like going hunting, I went into the nearest resturant. Smelling another vampire, I hurried to the counter to order to-go.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James: As I came to park, I watched it on the park bench from behind a tree, waiting for my chance to  pounce, when the wind blew, carrying my scent.

Ella: When the scent passed I continued walking, turning off of the alley and onto the street. Suddenly my stomach growled so, not feeling like going hunting, I went into the nearest resturant. Smelling another vampire, I hurried to the counter to order to-go.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sniffed in the scent of a human and looekd around, getting up. I saw a "human" and walke dover to hi, lookgin up at him. I brushed against his legs.

Conner:
The smell of the Ramen was almost overpowering. I could smell nothing but the Ramen.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I froze when it brushed against my leg, slightly confused. I rolled my eyes and, sighing, I picked it up. I felt sorry for the small creature and decided I just couldn't harm it. With that I began to walk home.

Ella: I looked around frantically, slightly paranoid, as they prepared my food. I must look weird to those who are watching  I thought

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I looked up at him and cuddled into his arms. I purred a bit and smiled.

Conner:
I looked over as people were whispering. I looked at the girl who was waiting impatiently.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: When I got to an old warehouse that I called home, I went in and climb the three flights of stairs to "my room." I sat down on my bed and set the cat down next to me. "Better luck next time, huh?" I asked the cat out loud, knowing it couldn't answer. "You can just stay hear if you want." Then I laid back on my bed and closed.

Ella: When they brought me my food, I Wink Tongueaid them and grabbed it, practically running out the door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

When do you start school??

What will you be when you grow up?

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos