Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(Ok)

James's Species: Vampire

Ella's Species: Wolf (Like Twilight)

(Forget the first post)

James: I wandered in the woods, searching for my next prey.

Ella: I walked down the alley on my way home.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm still using my same post xD )
Lilly:
I was still in my cat form, walking around the streets. People would look at me as if I was just a little normal cat. they didn't know my secret. I was tired of sleeping in the streets as an alley cat. I needed to find someometo take me in.

Conner:
I walke down the street, my heart racing. I tried to get myself to relax, but I couln't.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok! Wink

James: Finally I smelled something. It smelled like a cat but something was different that I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it didn't matter. I was desperate so I began to follow it.

Ella: I heard something coming and it smelled like vampire, so I hid, hoing it would't catch my scent.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sat down in the park, laying on my back. I stretched out my paws and watched the coulds.

Conner:
I ran a hand through my hair. This day had been very dramatic. I stopped at a Ramen restauraunt and ordered a bowl.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

James: As I came to park, I watched it on the park bench from behind a tree, waiting for my chance to  pounce, when the wind blew, carrying my scent.

Ella: When the scent passed I continued walking, turning off of the alley and onto the street. Suddenly my stomach growled so, not feeling like going hunting, I went into the nearest resturant. Smelling another vampire, I hurried to the counter to order to-go.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James: As I came to park, I watched it on the park bench from behind a tree, waiting for my chance to  pounce, when the wind blew, carrying my scent.

Ella: When the scent passed I continued walking, turning off of the alley and onto the street. Suddenly my stomach growled so, not feeling like going hunting, I went into the nearest resturant. Smelling another vampire, I hurried to the counter to order to-go.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sniffed in the scent of a human and looekd around, getting up. I saw a "human" and walke dover to hi, lookgin up at him. I brushed against his legs.

Conner:
The smell of the Ramen was almost overpowering. I could smell nothing but the Ramen.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I froze when it brushed against my leg, slightly confused. I rolled my eyes and, sighing, I picked it up. I felt sorry for the small creature and decided I just couldn't harm it. With that I began to walk home.

Ella: I looked around frantically, slightly paranoid, as they prepared my food. I must look weird to those who are watching  I thought

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I looked up at him and cuddled into his arms. I purred a bit and smiled.

Conner:
I looked over as people were whispering. I looked at the girl who was waiting impatiently.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: When I got to an old warehouse that I called home, I went in and climb the three flights of stairs to "my room." I sat down on my bed and set the cat down next to me. "Better luck next time, huh?" I asked the cat out loud, knowing it couldn't answer. "You can just stay hear if you want." Then I laid back on my bed and closed.

Ella: When they brought me my food, I Wink Tongueaid them and grabbed it, practically running out the door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos