Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600
James: I chuckled softly. "I got you....." I murmured, kissing your cheek.

Ella: I nodded, taking your hand. "You can keep me safe....."

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20051
Lilly:
I giggled, "You sure did..." I whispered and smiled, pushing myself back into him.

Conner:
I nodded and smiled, "Of course."


Cassie ♥~


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600
James; I smiled and kissed you gently

Ella: I squeezed your hand gently and pulled you to the door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James; I smiled and kissed you gently


Ella: I squeezed your hand gently and pulled you to the door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20051
Lilly:
I smiled and kissed back softly.

Conner:
I walked out the door, grabbing my keys and locking the door behind us. I smiled, "Lead the way." I tell her, holding her hand tightly.


Cassie ♥~


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600
James: I kissed you deeper.

Ella: I pulled you down the street to an alley. I stopped at the end of it and pulled out a key, unlocking a small door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James: I kissed you deeper.


Ella: I pulled you down the street to an alley. I stopped at the end of it and pulled out a key, unlocking a small door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600

"jrgirl13" wrote:



"jrgirl13" wrote:


James: I kissed you deeper.



Ella: I pulled you down the street to an alley. I stopped at the end of it and pulled out a key, unlocking a small door.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20051

Lilly:
I blushed and kissed him again.

Conner:
"Whoa..."
 



Cassie ♥~


private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2600
James: I smiled and lifted you slightly, kissing you passionately

Ella: I opened the door to a small apartment. "Home sweet home..." I mumbled.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

latest videos