Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I blushed and buried my furry head in his chest.
(Next morning?)

Conner:
I smiled. "How about that one cafeon the corner?" I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: -still sleeping- (Sure... When is she going to turn back human?...)

Ella: "Alright..." I said, taking out a pen and writing my number on his hand. "And after that I'll cage you..." And with that I turned and walked home smiling and swaying my hips gently.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now! xD)

Lilly:
I woke up that morning cuddled into him. My bare skin was against his. He was so warm and cool at the same time. I opened my eyes and noticed, I wasn't in cat form. My eyes widened and I changed back quickly, but I knew it was too late.

Conner:
I smirked and watched her walk away. man... I'm so lucky. I grinned at my thoughts and looked down at her number in my hand. 

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I jumped up when I saw the girl and then she turned into the cat from last night. I just stared, wide eyed and confused.

Ella: At home I put on some night clothes and laid in bed. My last thought before falling asleep was I can't wait till tomorrow.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I looked away in shame and crawled under the covers, curling up in a ball. He would kick me out now.... Wouldn't he?

Conner:
The next morning I showered and dressed, then went outside, letting the crispautumn air chill my cheeks. I took in a deep breath, ready to stat the day. Then it occured to me. Her number.... I looked at my hand, but the pen had washed off. No!!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: "Hey...." I climbed back on the bed and sat next to her. "I-It's okay.... You just surprised me...." I said.

Ella: In the morning I dress and went out to get some breakfast. After a while I saw him standing outside and I waved.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I cralwed out and looked up at him, sticking only my head out. I turned back human and covered myself with the blanket. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't kick me out... Please...."

Conner:
My eyes widened and I grinned, running over to her. "Hey! Uhm... You're nuber washed off my hand." I blushed a bit and laughed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: "It's okay, I won't...." I said soothingly with a small smile. "You can stay.... but you might need to explain a few things."

Ella: I laughed gently, something I hadn't done in a while. "It's okay...." I said, taking a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket and writing 'Ella's number' on it.  "Here..."

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James: "It's okay, I won't...." I said soothingly with a small smile. "You can stay.... but you might need to explain a few things."

Ella: I laughed gently, something I hadn't done in a while. "It's okay...." I said, taking a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket and writing 'Ella's number' on it.  "Here..."

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I nodded and smiled a bit. "Thank you..." I whispered, wanting to hug him.  "Ask away."I said, turning to him.

Conner:
I grinned and laughed. "Thanks...." I said  and folded the peice of paper, putting it in my pocket. "Call you later." I grinned and ran back to my own house, my hair was still dripping and freezing against my neck.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos