Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private roleplay for 4shishi and jrgirl13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I blushed and buried my furry head in his chest.
(Next morning?)

Conner:
I smiled. "How about that one cafeon the corner?" I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: -still sleeping- (Sure... When is she going to turn back human?...)

Ella: "Alright..." I said, taking out a pen and writing my number on his hand. "And after that I'll cage you..." And with that I turned and walked home smiling and swaying my hips gently.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now! xD)

Lilly:
I woke up that morning cuddled into him. My bare skin was against his. He was so warm and cool at the same time. I opened my eyes and noticed, I wasn't in cat form. My eyes widened and I changed back quickly, but I knew it was too late.

Conner:
I smirked and watched her walk away. man... I'm so lucky. I grinned at my thoughts and looked down at her number in my hand. 

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I jumped up when I saw the girl and then she turned into the cat from last night. I just stared, wide eyed and confused.

Ella: At home I put on some night clothes and laid in bed. My last thought before falling asleep was I can't wait till tomorrow.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I looked away in shame and crawled under the covers, curling up in a ball. He would kick me out now.... Wouldn't he?

Conner:
The next morning I showered and dressed, then went outside, letting the crispautumn air chill my cheeks. I took in a deep breath, ready to stat the day. Then it occured to me. Her number.... I looked at my hand, but the pen had washed off. No!!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: "Hey...." I climbed back on the bed and sat next to her. "I-It's okay.... You just surprised me...." I said.

Ella: In the morning I dress and went out to get some breakfast. After a while I saw him standing outside and I waved.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I cralwed out and looked up at him, sticking only my head out. I turned back human and covered myself with the blanket. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't kick me out... Please...."

Conner:
My eyes widened and I grinned, running over to her. "Hey! Uhm... You're nuber washed off my hand." I blushed a bit and laughed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
James: "It's okay, I won't...." I said soothingly with a small smile. "You can stay.... but you might need to explain a few things."

Ella: I laughed gently, something I hadn't done in a while. "It's okay...." I said, taking a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket and writing 'Ella's number' on it.  "Here..."

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

James: "It's okay, I won't...." I said soothingly with a small smile. "You can stay.... but you might need to explain a few things."

Ella: I laughed gently, something I hadn't done in a while. "It's okay...." I said, taking a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket and writing 'Ella's number' on it.  "Here..."

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I nodded and smiled a bit. "Thank you..." I whispered, wanting to hug him.  "Ask away."I said, turning to him.

Conner:
I grinned and laughed. "Thanks...." I said  and folded the peice of paper, putting it in my pocket. "Call you later." I grinned and ran back to my own house, my hair was still dripping and freezing against my neck.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos