Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and looked at him and nodded " Yeah oatmeal is disgusting and stupid " I say as I stood up and put the plate in the sink 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous laughed while looking for his glasses and found them under his bed since they might have fallen and quickly put them on "Well oat meal is weird" He said smiling.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and looked at him " What do you wanna so now Markous?" I asked looking at him as I thought about what happened that night I drank his blood 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous shrugged "I don`t know I dropped out of school a while ago so no clue" He said while his went in his room and changed into black pants and a alice in wonderland shirt with weird card bracletes around his wrists. "I wonder if there is  any new stuff at the festival.." He asked refering to the amusment park.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and look at him " Wanna go to the amusement park?" I asked since I was going over to him trying to get a good look at his neck 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous nodded "Sure, but we`er going on the tea cups first!" He said smiling wickedly as usual but it seemed more crooked then most people.. Markous was the type to always seem in a different world even thought he would be  a bit busy.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked at him and tilted my head " What are the tea cups I thought amusement parks just had rolled coasters and ferrous wheels.." I say 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked "Tea cups are colorful and you sit in them as it rotates and you turn the wheel to spin them as fast as you want" He explained not that good but he did it best he could while  putting his shoes on that had chechire cat and the crazy march hare on them.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and looked t him getting excited to go I had never been to an actual amusement park just a cheap one my step parents took me too " Come on slow poke!"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He laughed walking out the house "Alright cowboy!" He said while he looked around seeing it was a sunny day great day for misery and tears he thought to himself wondering if he would ever be able to actually be normal but shattered that thought.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos