Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed as she yelped and when she got shocked but soon I got bored and decided to go home I took the short cut and went through the cemetery 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous once he reached the edge of the cemetary he sat leaning on the old angel and pretty much fell asleep with the book in his lap.# He had quickly fallen asleep since he had not slept the night before his 2nd floor was holding a party and it kept him up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I walked through the cemetery and saw my parents grave next to some passed out kid. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder " Dude are you dead?" I ask then notice the book I picked it up and started reading it.

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous woke up his hair hiding his eyes "I wish, can I have that book back now mr. stickyfingers?" He said standing back up as the cold wind blew harder..he noticed that the cemetary was over-growing since people don`t use it anymore, it was full so they kept it here for looks.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I read the book and then gave it back to him " Sorry and I'm Drake not Mr.Sticky fingers plus that book is cool " I say as I turn and walk to the big grave which had both of my parents in it I pulled out the flowers in my bag and placed them down " Hey Mom today's your birthday make sure dad gets you a awesome gift in heaven " he whispered 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him kneeling at the graves "..I`m Markous you parents are in here?" He said seeing he was maybe a bit older then him maybe not he would not know..
He held his book to his hip tapping on one of the old masoliams that had been there for a long time. But anyone could see this kid was strange.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked at him and smiled softly " Yeah they died when I was young I miss them a lot " I say as I stand up and place a hand on the grave before preparing to leave " Oh wait what are you doing here ?" 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled a wicked grin his one eye showing looked like a dagger "Welll....I feel like being here not like I have anyone to go back to" He said while walking into the stone mosoliam leaving the door open. The people of the town no longer cared for this graveyard and Markous loved the smell of misery.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I thought got a moment and decided to follow him he seemed pretty weird which meant he must be pretty awesome " Wow this place is awesome I've never been in here surprisingly.." I say since when I was little I used to walk around the cemetery a lot 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled like the cheshire cat but more evil "Well I like the corpses...and the smell" he said while looking at the coffins as he walked by "Emily Wallington..." He said reading the name as he uncovered the wood revealing a skeleton "Seems pretty to me" He said to himself chuckling.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

write any kw members name

latest videos