Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and looked at him " When I was little I used to play with skeletons like they were puppets or something and sometimes I would stay all day at my parents grave thinking they would rise from the dead and take me with them so wed be one big happy family " I say then laugh " Sorry just remembering out loud I guess "

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"I hate parents..." He said bitterly and rude even if it was a habit, when he was born or so he guessed his parents fought and the eye he hides has a scar going across the skin over it and it was still there  and after the fight his parents left him in the graveyard but an old women found him and took him home she ran an orpahnage.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked over at him and shrugged " Why o you hate the people that brought you into the world?" I ask confused he must've been an orphan or have foster parents like him to have the guts to say that but still you can't hate your parents when they birthed you 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Makous sighed "None of your concern" He said while playing with the bony hand then looking to the man "....Your weird" He commented smiling slightly as he places the lid back on after putting the girls hand back into place, then shooed the other out as he followed behind closing the door.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I followed him and sighed " I've heard that a lot but I see myself as someone who sees the world in their own perspective rather than the same as everyone else " I say as I look down at the grass seeing some dead flowers on the floor  

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him with a wicked smile "People are boring...there more or less pawns.." He said while the wind blew making the scar a tiny bit visible but when it stopped his hair hid it again. "People just live boring lives and die big whop" He said under his breath while he started walking.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smirked " But I'm not a person I'm a demon so I've been told by all of my foster parents it's pretty funny actually considering my birthday is on Halloween " I say laughing as I picked up my back pack following him still 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous glanced back at him "I`ve been called a heart-eater whatever the heck that is..." He said then smirked "Halloween? Hmm..who knows maybe you are a blood thirsty demon but I won`t tell" He said his voice sounding as chilling as the wind. Markous seemed deattched from the world as if in his own world full of death and corpses waiting to die himself.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and looked at him " Do you know why they call me the a demon?" I asked smirking again like I was ruthless murder 

( Should he have magic or whatever ? )

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure, dude he should drink blood most demons do anyway}

Markous looked at him "No I don`t think so since I just met you but tell me anyway" He said speaking as if he were royal or something which was how hw always spoke. He thought for a moment I get a strange vibe from this guy.. he smirked pushing that though away.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

latest videos