Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and looked at him "Well it seems that whenever I go to a new family I end up hating someone in it a few days after meeting the person i hate something happens to them like they get sick or die its interesting in a way but I have been labeled a demon child created by the devil himself " I say as I stand up and go through my bag 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked "Hmm..evil children have to stick togeather hu?" He said while he saw his house well more or less a run down creepy apartment, then yeah that was home. He saw the thunder start rolling and rain started pouring down "Hurry up devil boy or get soaked!" He shouted as he started running.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed because some how I wasn't getting wet but I still jogged after him " So where are we going?"  he asked hoping it wasn't what he was used to seeing " I loved seeing abandoned houses and run down apartments they were always the best 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"My house is the only one around here" He said mentioning that he lived on a dead end street,
he walked in looking at Drake "Your not even wet!" He said suprised slightly while opening the door to the house his head soaked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and walked to the door then stepped through " Wow that's a first.." I say as I looked at him " Oh yeah for some reason weather doesn't affect me at all " I say shrugging 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him "Thats weird" He commented as he walking in then closed the door when Drake walked in wondering and thinking that was strange but ignored that thought "So how did you end up in this boring town?" He asked.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I sighed and looked at him " You know how I told you about how I earned my title as I demon child? Well after a kid died they believed I killed him and I had to leave so I came to the most boring place that I knew which was here "

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked "Well I`m happy that someone else in this horrible place thinks it`s boring too!" He said while looking at him mail bored out of his mind but as he did his glasses fell off and now he could not see a thing "Ugh..dumb glasses" he said while looking under the couch he was just sitting on.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and made the glasses levitate right in front of him "!You mean those glasses?# I asked pointing at them as I started chuckling to myself thinking What a prank!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him even though he was blurry suprised "Drake how`d are you doing that?" He asked taking his glasses and putting them back on careful to leave his hair covering his eye since he never liked talking around it and it still bleeds sometimes.

(I think it would be fun to add to my character to see no evil do you know that saying?)

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos