Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled and went to Markous`s face kissed it and got up walking to the bathroom to wash his hands " So what do you think we should get tomorrow?"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled as he sat up "I don`t know..but the shadow is coming near we need to stay inside tommorrow" He said glancing out the window.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake sighed and put his plate in the garbage " Yeah i guess, I think that the dumb shadow has no life,,"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous shook his head holding his eye which it was slightly bleeding "No..He`s near and angry.." He said quietly getting up, He was in a lot of pain but was only having a smile on his face which he always had on almost like a plastic mask.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at him and sighed " Why does he want your soul again?" he asked hugging him softly knowing his eye hurt

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous sighed.. "Well..I was born in a tribe where everyone could see strange things but one day the Shadow was angered by one of the monks  because they would not let him in the tribe saying he had an evil unpure soul...he killed everyone but I was out with you and he wanted everyone in the tribe to die and his impure soul turned him into the Shadow he is now.." He said quietly as he held him eye.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake sighed and hugged him " Im sorry Markous I probably shouldve known this already right?"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous leaned into his chest more "You should have known in the first place.." He said his voice slightly muffled, he remembered that day they were swimming in the lake or Drake was Markous was on the shore.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake sighed and felt worse about not remembering much " I am gonna go to bed now Markous.." I said pulling away gently

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled "Alright good night Drake" He said while he walked in his room to look for something..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos