Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake grinned and walked over to him holding him close " Daddy will punish you because you have been very disrespectful.."

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous laughed looking at him "Kids are always like that" He said smiling like the cheshire cat his grin sharp and wide.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed a bit and kissed him on the lips " You better stop talking back to meor i will make you be quiet again.."

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous chuckled looking at him "Why should I thats not a good excuse" He said bluntly while he started kissing Drake but more french like. ( XD I had to..)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake blushed a bit but kissed him back he was suprised that he was acting so bodl today when normally he is kinda shy about his feelings

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Markous is sleepy this is what happens! XD )

Markous looked at him as he pulled away "..Sorry, I`m just really sleepy I never wake up this early I have no idea how you can everyday" he said rubbing his eyes again smiling.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at him blushing still " K-kiss me again, its fne i didnt mind but i want this to last because you usually dont act like this and i want to savor this moment.."

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous kissed Drake again wondering what got into him not really knowing what he himself was doing since he was half asleep! Also strangely enough he was still sitting on the counter top and was about to fall asleep again.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled and pulled away seeing he was really tired, I picked him up and brought him to his room laying my down on his bed

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous peeked up at Drake "....Love..you'' He said quietly just about before he had fallen asleep cuddling up with a random panda stuffed animal that was in his room. He smiled softly before going to sleep up at him then started snoring softly.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What are you wearing right now?

This Is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line...

latest videos