Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake blushed and smiled looking down at him, he kissed Markous`s forehead and then started back towards my room

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous quickly fell asleep until like 10:00am in the late morning, but he was snuggled in the blankets and with his panda he looked like a child.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake smiled and woke up again from his nap then walked over to Markous`s bed " Are you up?" he whispered

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous peeked out from his blanket "..maybe..." He answers his ############# by the panda "....Did I wake up at all last night,I think I slept walked or something" He said.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake grinned and looked at him then pretended to think "Um nope i dont think that woke up and walked around..."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous sat up stretching as he yawned "....I might have just walked around oh well.." He said smiling having one hair curve into a curl on the side of his head.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake smiled and grabbed some more clothes as i went to the bathroom to take a shower

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous got up and changed his clothes going down stairs to get the mail by saw a figure dressed in all white outside standing on the side walk looking toward the house, seeing him he felt creeped out and ran back up stairs.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake got out the shower and smiled as he saw Markous " Hey say goodmorning to daddy,," I teased kissing his cheek

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled "Goodmorning Daddy" He said kissing him softly as he looked at him playing with his wet hair chuckling.

Grief"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity