Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and fell back onto the floor " Oh man the look on your face its priceless " I say then stand up a few seconds later " We'll I don't know I'm able to do stuff like that but only to objects that can't move "

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous put his glasses back on "That seems odd..So could you really be a demon?" He asked while throwing his junk mail out after ripping it up, he sighed "I`m suprised you don`t have horns or is that a myth?" He said sitting up side down on the couch.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and looked at him Me with horns?! I sat down next to him and shrugged " I don't know what I am maybe I'm like a god with a demon disguise I really am not sure " I say thinking 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked feeling the blood go to his head so he sat up "Okey...blood going to my head is not good..." He laughed while looking out the window seeing it started lightning and thundering also the rain was coming down like bullets "Hey Drake do you want to stay here I don`t think you`ll make it through the rain" He asked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I knew I would make it out in the rain but I decided to stay anyway " So Markous what do you want to do?" I asked smiling as I stared at the lightning 

{ Got a penalty xD }

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{What did you do now?!)

Markous sighed "Ummmmm...I  really-" Suddenly the lights flickered then everything went off "What a blackout seriously?!" He whined as he got up and walking over to a draw grabbing a couple flash-lights then handing one to Drake when he could finally see.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Nothing I swear they just said I had one they've been warning me since two days ago )

Drake:
I gave it back smiling " I can see perfectly fine Markous keep them for you " I said as I sat on the couch looking at him 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous made a face "I swear I think you ate a type of pill or something!" He said while putting the other flashlight in his pocket wondering if he really was one...or was it a prank?
He looked outside sighing "I like storms just not the dark.." He said while seeing lighting strike but fog was rolling in as well "Weird there`s fog.." He said under his breath.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked over around the house I am thirsty I need some blood I think I looked at him and sighed " Do you have anything like blood or something like that?" I asked 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked over "The only blood that is real in this house is in my veins no other blood unless you count fake blood..why do you ask?" He said tilting his head slightly his hair wild and a bit messy then since it was caused by the wind.

(Maybe he gets so hungry he attacks Markous?)

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Halloween!

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos