Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow grinned and pulled him along " Lets go to the bar I heard it was great there.." he said holding him close 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Drake better be behind them XD )
Markous nodded as he looked at the
shadow "What is your name by the way? I`m Maria" He said as they walked hoping Drake was following.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow grinned " My name is Claus, and Maria your name is beautiful just like you.." he whispered kissing Markous`s cheek

Drake ran after them then ducked in a bush clenching his fists as he saw them

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled but in his head he was almost scared "Very brave aren`t you saying that to someone you don`t know?" He asked Claus while they walked wondering if he knew it was markous?

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow looked at her as they drank him getting a REALLY tipsy, this would be the perfect time to ask him what his weakness is.

Drake followed them and sat in a both covering his face with a newspaaper so that if the shadow saw him he wouldnt recognie him.

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled "So Claus are you afraid of anything?" He asked as he drank a glass of water but Shadow thought it was wine,  He noticed Drake and smiled more but Shadow would not notice.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The shadow thought of something and nodded " Yes I am petrified of light bullets.." he whispered with a hiccup

Drake grinned and signaled Markous to leave to, he knew exactly how to get the lightning bullets

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled innocently "Oh Claus what are those?" He said acting humanish as possible since he needed to act that way like a mindless human.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow shook his head and laid down on the counter falling into a deep sleep snoring like a grizzly bear.

Drake walked over and picked Markous up growling

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous wrapped his arms around Drakes neck "Are you alright?" He asked glancing at him.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Vamps!

New profile

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

We the Kidz

latest videos