Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago
( What if he like touches him and like hypnotized him to like him then he like bites his neck like a vampire xD )

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(But you gotta think he would not know how to do that yet his powers a coming in fully now so his demon side it come out)

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted about 5 years ago
( Oh yeah but like how would he get close enough to bite him? )

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Hmm..Tackle him?)

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted about 5 years ago
( Bit then he'll get mad an I don't want him to get mad Dx )

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Maybe at first but then he`ll just ger confused)

Grief"

Posted about 5 years ago
( What if when he drinks his blood he falls in love with him ? I mean Drake )

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
{Something like that but its not that simple, what if Drake drinks his blood but Markous is passed out asleep?}

Grief"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake:
I looked at Markous and I was pretty thirsty, I stood up and walked over to Markous then bit his neck drinking his blood making him pass out 

( You mean like that or he waits till Markous is sleeping? )

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Waits until he`s asleep but just keep going and pretend he`s asleep)

Markous was fast asleep his head turned slightly since Drake had just bit him and blood was dripping down his neck a bit. I guess Drake was lucky Markous was a heavy sleeper but it was not lucky for Markous!

Grief"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity