Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Only -Kayuko3- and Diamond543!~
We already know :3

Form-

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, was afk for a second. . . back, and making form. I'm the guy, right?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
It's kay.
Doesn't matter to me :3

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I got caught up in reading .-. I am a horrible multi tasker)

Name: Daichi Kujyou.

Species: Vampire.

Looks:

Personality: Flirtatious,miserable and slightly arrogant. He tends to think he is better than other people at certain things.He can be very anti-social, yet he is a warm, optimistic person when you get to know him. 

Other: He tends to stay away from large groups of people, because he usually gets overwhelmed and attacks them for their blood if he does. He's not what you'd expect a vampire to look like, and he uses that to his advantage by politely talking and smiling with his victims before leading them away and drinking their blood.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's kay. x3)

Name: Miniu Akune

Species: Neko

Looks:

Personality: Calm, speaks her mind of others, playful when you get to know her. She will have arguments with others to hide emotions of likeliness or love. She will judge you just by meeting
you for the first time.

Other: She usually wheres a hoodie to hid her ears. She can ball up her tail when she wants to other won't see.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Who starts? C:

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can XD)

Miniu put on her scarf and walked out her home. She looked around and adjusted her glasses. "Another cold day.." She started walking into the small town.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, was afk)

Daichi walked out into the town, his hands tucked away in his sweater pockets. Being a vampire, he didn't feel especially cold, but it was best to act like everyone else as to not draw attention. After all, most didn't know he was a vampire, if they did, he wouldn't have the element of surprise. He smiled, keeping his mouth closed as to not show his fangs. Even though he could make them smaller, which they were now, they still looked like fangs. Who'll be my next victim?

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay.)

Miniu kept walking, putting on her hood. Her cat ears would just flop around if she left them and people would know. She balled up her tail as well. So others wouldn't know. She sighed, seeing a white mist that was her breath. "Gotta get tot hw bakery.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed a girl not far in front of him. He walked slightly faster and caught up to her. He pretended to be in a hurry and walk past her, but bumped into her. He quickly turned around, a small smile on his face. "Oh, my apologies."  He said softly. She'll do. . . I just hope her blood tastes nice.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

latest videos