Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blushed madly. "Stop kissing me like that! Kiss me when I'm ready-I mean...!" She turned from him. Great! Now, he know.. How did I start to like him anyways?  She looked back at him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned and walked over to her, hugging her waist from behind. He caressed her cheek gently, his other hand still wrapped around Miniu's waist. "Are you ready now? Do I have permission to kiss you?" He asked, kissiing her neck. He didn't wait for an answer, but moved in front of her and kissed her lips gently.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She blinked and pushed him away. "Stop it! Are you kissing me because you just want to or is it because you like me?" She looked at him. "Just stop it. You're starting to get annoying, you know.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

She blinked and pushed him away. "Stop it! Are you kissing me because you just want to or is it because you like me?" She looked at him. "Just stop it. You're starting to get annoying, you know.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "Doesn't the fact that I want to kiss you let you know that I like you? Such an oblivious neko." He then faked a hurt face and gasped exaggeratively. "Wha. . .what? Annoying? I. . . I. . ." He then began laughing and leaned against the wall. "You know. . . All of this is making me thirsty, and I don't take lightly to insults."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi rolled his eyes. "Doesn't the fact that I want to kiss you let you know that I like you? Such an oblivious neko." He then faked a hurt face and gasped exaggeratively. "Wha. . .what? Annoying? I. . . I. . ." He then began laughing and leaned against the wall. "You know. . . All of this is making me thirsty, and I don't take lightly to insults."

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blinked and looked at him. "Sorry for that. And planning on drinking from me, don't you?" She sighed and walked to him, getting close to his face. "You can bite my lips."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smirked widely, walking up to Miniu. "I'll take you up on that offer. . ." He said softly, wrapping his hands around Miniu's waist. He kissed Miniu passionately, biting her lip softly now and then.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blushed heavily, kissing back. She put her arms around his neck. She felt his bitingand smirked a little.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi kissed her even harder, feelimg Miniu's arms around his neck. He tightened his grip around her waist, smiling while kissing her. He then kissed Miniu's neck, caressing her cheek gently. He abruptly ulled away with a sigh, leaning against the wall.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos