Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked and him. "It's fine." She turned to him as well. "You in a hurry to get somewhere or something?" She adjusted her glasses again.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Well, slightly. I was heading to the bakery before they sell all the red velvet cupcakes." He lied. Inquisitive, annoying girl He brushed his brown bangs from his face and held his hand out for a handshake. Though the palm of his hand was covered with his sweater, which had sleeves much longer than his arms. "I'm Daichi, you?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at her sweater sleeve and sighed. She shook his hand. "Miniu. I'm going to the bakery as well." She started walking. "Come on if you want your cupcake."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded and followed closely behind her. "I hope they at least have black forest cupcakes if I'm too late. . ." He said cheerfully. He licked his lips with a smile. Fresh, unsuspecting blood. . . right within reach.  He could just. . . he moved a little closer, his fangs nearing her neck. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She felt something  near her, on her neck. She blinked and swiped it away. 'I knew it..I could sense he was..' She turned to him. "What do you think you're doing?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

She felt something  near her, on her neck. She blinked and swiped it away. 'I knew it..I could sense he was..' She turned to him. "What do you think you're doing?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

Daichi froze for a second. "I. . .." he stuttered, pulling away. He then smirked, his fangs showing. "Lucky girl. . ." he said, putting his hands back into his pockets. "Now. . if you'd just surrender and allow me to drink your blood. I might make it less painful."

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like hell I will.." She looked at him. Miniu's tail uncurled. She looked back. "Crap!" She backed up and looked abck at him. "You're not getting me.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi quickly held her arm and dragged her into a nearby alley. "Oh, but I am." he whispered and once again leaned forward to bite her in the neck. She's not getting away from me.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let go of me!" She looked at him. Her claws pushed out. Her tail moved around and she started to claw at him. "Let go!"

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos