Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi's thoughts wandered to Miniu. What do I even see in her? He thought. Well, she's a cute neko. . . He turned, now facing the couch and drifted into a slightly deeper sleep.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
-Next Day-

Miniu turned over, into her pillow, and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched a little and sat up. "Morning, huh..?" She slid to the side of her bed.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

-Next Day-

Miniu turned over, into her pillow, and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched a little and sat up. "Morning, huh..?" She slid to the side of her bed.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi awoke and turned. He fell of the couch with an 'oomph', and stayed there out of laziness. After a few seconds, he started to wonder if Miniu had woken up yet. Maybe. . . He stood and walked towards her room, smiling slightly when he noticed she was awake. He walked up to her and sat beside her the bed, a slight smirk on his face. "Good Morning, neko. Oh by the way, you owe me blood. Just lead me to everyone you don't like, unless their blood tastes bad" He said, not wasting any time.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Morning.." Her tank top strap slid down and she groaned at him. "Oh, I do?" She picked up her glasses and slid them on. "Let me just get dressed. " She yawned and looked at him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

"Morning.." Her tank top strap slid down and she groaned at him. "Oh, I do?" She picked up her glasses and slid them on. "Let me just get dressed. " She yawned and looked at him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed the strap and bit his lower lip slightly. "Oh. Okay. I'll be in the living room. . ." He said, walking out of the room. He sat on the couch and heaved a sigh, as his mind wandered to Miniu. "That neko. . . .she just enjoys messing with me, huh." He said softly to himself.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
[Should we make an akward moment soon?]\
Miniu looked in her drawers and got her towel. She walked to the bathroom, leaving the door to a crack. She started to change out and started the water.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
[Eh? C: ] Daichi sighed and stood, deciding to wander the house. He stumbled up on Miniu's manga again, and also found some sort of storage area. He heard the sound of running water, and decided it had to be the bathroom. I want to watch my hands anyway. He entered the room he heard the sound coming from.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
[Nevermind x3]
Miniu stepped into the shower but didn't get her washcloth. As she stepped out for it, the bathroom door opened. She looked at the vampire in front of her, who has now seen her completely unclothed, and blushed heavily. "Can you knock?!" She grabbed her towel quickly.

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos