Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

[Nevermind x3]

Miniu stepped into the shower but didn't get her washcloth. As she stepped out for it, the bathroom door opened. She looked at the vampire in front of her, who has now seen her completely unclothed, and blushed heavily. "Can you knock?!" She grabbed her towel quickly.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi quickly backed away, closing the door in front of him. "Sorry," He said, walking away. He sat on the couch, his cheeks a deep red, and looked down at his feet. He sighed and brushed his hair from his eyes. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu sighed in relief he left. She got her wash cloth and washed up. Minutes later, she finished and wrapped herself in a towel. Miniu walked out and into her room. "Daichi?" She called.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah?" Daichi responded, looking up. He sighed and leaned back, sinking into the chair. His cheeks were still a faint red, and he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her and blood, that was. He was breathing a little heavily, he really couldn't wait. Just the thought of fresh blood made his mouth water a little. He stood and began to jump slightly, couldn't she hurry up?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She got dressed into a white vest and black shirt underneath. gray jeans, and put her hair down. Miniu went into the living room and looked at him. "You okay?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned to her, a slight smile on his face. "No, I'm not. Can we go get blood now?" He asked walking over to her. He caressed her cheek, before kissing her lips gently. He moved down to her neck, kissing it before biting it. He began drinking her blood, not seeming as if he was going to stop.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She blushed madly and growled. She pushed him off. "Stop taking blood from me!" Miniu still had some blush left. "There's a prison with over thousands of nekos like me."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

She blushed madly and growled. She pushed him off. "Stop taking blood from me!" Miniu still had some blush left. "There's a prison with over thousands of nekos like me."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grimaced. "Breaking into prison is often rewarded with being sent to prison, neko. You want me to go to prison? I thought you liked me." He whined, looking at her with a slight pout. "So I can't drink your blood? Can I have a little ####, at least? I want blood. . . "

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait til the prison. We can act like we are visiting someone. We can go by a cell or two, and when the guard isn't looking, you take their blood. They just have to be near the bars." Miniu looked at him.

Are You Alone

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

How tall are u?

Hello i'm jake :)

latest videos