Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned even wider, still holding her firmly. "You're a neko? Neko blood is delicious." He licked his lips happily and leaned forward once again, his fangs grazing her neck, about to drink her blood.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She kneed him in the stomach and looked at him. "No one is taking me blood!" She growled and pulled her claws back in.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(-sigh- I keep forgetting to refresh.#

Daichi backed away with a hiss. "Well, that's too bad, I am." He walked back towards her and immediately aimed for her neck once more.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She balled her her tail and started running. She looked around. 'Bakery..' She started runnign again.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi growled and ran after her, he then slowed down so he didn't attract attention. He walked quickly and was soon close to her, but since the road was slightly crowded, he wouldn't attack here. . . Soon.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu looked behind her and sighed. "Thank goodness..' She got to the bakery and took off her scarf. She greeted the workers.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(This time I just took long to post. I was blank o.o)

Daichi walked into the bakery with a grin. "Miniu! Wait up!" He called in a cutesy voice. "You walk too fast." he said, walking up to her with a smile. He waved to the workers and then turned back to Miniu. Can't get rid of me that easily.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Just leave me alone.. She rushed to the kitchen and looked around. Miniu heard some of the workers talking. She sighed. "Go away." She looked at Daichi.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi followed her and frowned. "What. . . .why?" He asked, acting innocent. He stepped a little closer, then suddenly hugged her. "You're not getting away that easily." he whispered in her ear, a slight grin on her face as he embraced her tightly. He could feel the warmth of her blood through her skin, it felt wonderful.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She snarled. "You know why! And get off me.." Miniu sqirmed around and wriggled. Her hood came off, showing her ears. She gasped. "Daichi, don't bite me, please!.."

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos