Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Of course I am." He replied, walking closer to her. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her from behind, then whispered in her ear. "Can. . . I. .. . though. . . . Just one bite?" He leaned closer, she was warm, unlike him. . . who's skin was cold as ice.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu shuttered and blushed. "Huh..?!" She gulped and sighed. "Fine.." She grabbed his hand and walked into a small alley. "Go ahead.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned, his fangs lengthened. He moved closer to her, embracing her tightly. He then abruptly bit into her neck, drinking a little blood. He pulled away, still grinning. "Your blood. . . is delicious. . ." He said softly, aiming for her neck again. He just couldn't resist.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blinked and pushed him back. "You have your share. No more biting from me.." She walekd back onto the sidewalk and started walking home. "It's getting colder.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed. "I'm thirsty. . ." He said softly, looking a bit annoyed. He ran after her, walking not far behind her. "Where are we going?" He asked, placing his hands in his sweater pockets. "And it's not cold at all."

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"My house. And you say that because you're a cold person." She kept going, the sidewalk becoming less busy. Miniu looked around. She saw a black house with a gray roof.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "Am not. I'm not a 'cold person'." He then grinned. "Your house? Do you have any neko neighbours?. . . I'm in the mood for neko blood." He said, smirking. Daichi once again hugged Miniu tightly, he caressed her cheek with a mischievous grin.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi rolled his eyes. "Am not. I'm not a 'cold person'." He then grinned. "Your house? Do you have any neko neighbours?. . . I'm in the mood for neko blood." He said, smirking. Daichi once again hugged Miniu tightly, he caressed her cheek with a mischievous grin.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu shook her head. "No. I have friends who are nekos though. But, I'm not bring them over.." She thought for a moment. "But, there is one neko I don't like..." She snarled. "I hate her.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned even more. "So . . . you wouldn't mind her dead?" He asked, his grin growing wider. "Where is she?" he hugged her tighter and leaned in slightly. He bit slightly into her shoulder and started drinking some of her blood.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos