Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded. She then saw him and face palmed him. "Off me!" Miniu unlocked her door and went in.She took off her scarf, put down her hood, and unballed her tail. She sighed. "Finally home.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi muttered under his breath and brushed his hair from his face. His eyes were no longer brown, but a blood red colour, and his fangs had lengthened. He leaned against the wall and stared at Miniu, a slight smile on his face. "So. . . this Neko live near here?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"AAcross the street." She growled and went to her room. "Are you gonna be living with me or something?" She took off her jacket.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Take me to her?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "And of course, I can't leave you to wander away."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She sighed and grabbed his hand. She walked outside and went across the street. "She lives by herself and loves to flirt with boys." Miniu walked to her steps. "Go ahead."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned, then his eyes reverted back to light brown and his fangs got shorter. He knocked on the door and waited for her to come outside.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Rei walked to the door and got it. She opened it. "Who is it?" She saw Daichi and blinked. She smirked a little, looking at him up and down. "Well, hello." She giggled. "How may I help you?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smirked and went closer to her, his fangs lengthening. "I just want your blood." He whispered. Her expression was splendid as he leaned forward and bit into her neck. He drank her blood until she fell limp, pale due to lack of blood. He turned to Miniu with a grin, his mouth stained with blood. "Know anymore neko people you don't like? Her blood was sweet as honey." He hadn't even bothered to be sevretive, his hunger had gotten the best of him. Right now, he didn't care who saw him. (Sorry. Had to go for a while.)

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu looked around. "There may be a few others but I'm not letting you drink them today." She looked back at him. "You should save up." She went back across the street and to her house.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi pouted and followed her to her house. He followed her inside, and leaned against the wall once more. "Well. . . Tomorrow?" He asked, licking the extra blood from his lips. "You'll show me them tomorrow? I'm still thirsty."

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal