Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, too bad. You're gonna have to wait." She went to her room and closed the door. She started to change in to her comfort clothes.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the VERY late post)

Daichi rolled his eyes and sat on her couch. "Tomorrow then." He said loudly, so she'd hear. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes,. He wasn't asleep, but he didn't  have much to do.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu walked out in a pair of black shorts, an orange shirt and her hair in a hair ponytail. She adjusted her glasses again. "Do you ever eat?" She sat on the couch next to him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

Miniu walked out in a pair of black shorts, an orange shirt and her hair in a hair ponytail. She adjusted her glasses again. "Do you ever eat?" She sat on the couch next to him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "Of course. I eat, I just don't need to eat. . . if we eat, it's for the taste. all vampires need is blood." He sighed and wrapped a sheet he had found around him and laid down on Miniu's lap.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She blinked and her face got a slight bit of pink. "Oh okay. Well, would you like to taste my cooking?" She looked down at him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

She blinked and her face got a slight bit of pink. "Oh okay. Well, would you like to taste my cooking?" She looked down at him.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am so sorry, school has been absorbing my time!)

Daichi nodded slightly. "Yeah, sure." he said softly, snuggling more into her lap. "But. . .don't move yet. .." he added in a whisper like tone.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright.)
Miniu kept staring at him. "O-Okay." She looked back up and sighed a little. "Who did you get to this town?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "I don't really remember. . . I think I walked. . .You. . .you asked me how I got  her right?" he asked. He wasn't really listening before.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Deleted/locked accounts.

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos