Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded. "Yeah. You don't remeber?" She giggled softly.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Hey. . .I've walked on this earth for over a thousand years, and you expect me to remember everything I've done?" He chuckled softly and shifted slightly, still laying in her lap. "You're warm." He said softly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She blinked, gigging again. "Thank you?..It's a thing called body heat." She adjust her glasses and felt her cat ear twitch.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed, then put on a fake surprised face. "What? What in the world is body heat? I've never heard of it before!" He said sarcastically. He hugged Miniu's waist, still laying on her lap, and smiled slightly. "Please? Can I. . . just. . . one more bite?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blinked and blushed slightly again. "Could you stop hugging me like that..?" 'Why me?...' she thought and sighed. "I recreate blood quickly so. Sure. Go ahead.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

Miniu blinked and blushed slightly again. "Could you stop hugging me like that..?" 'Why me?...' she thought and sighed. "I recreate blood quickly so. Sure. Go ahead.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shook his head with a grin. "No, I can not. I want to hug you, so I'm going to hug you." He hugged her tighter, but sat up this time with a smirk. He quickly leaned in and bit into her neck. He started drinking her blood, not showing any intention to stop.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu sighed a little, starting to get used to him and his drinking. Minutes pasted and She started to moved a little. "Okay, let's enough.." She pulled him off and took a deep breath.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed, and his bloodstained fangs shortened. "Why must you ruin my fun?" He asked softly, not really meaning for it to be a question. He lied down on the couch, brushing his hair from his face. 

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because I need my blood." Miniu stood and went to the kitchen. She got her cook ware out and started to cook.

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos