Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Creep, no. Alien, yes. I'm a Saiyan. Similar to humans.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Maeve snorted. "Yeah right. Stop playing your tricks. I bet you're some sort of magician or something!" She shouted, her voice rising in anger. Why did she have to stay here with this freak? "So i suppose you already know my name then?" She added with hostility.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not a magician." I say, making the facet turn on.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve yelped and sprang farther away from the faucet. "Stop it!" She yelled, huddling in another corner and hiding her face in her hands. Great, now i'm stuck with a weird alien guy! She thought, being careful to shield her thoughts.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Saiyan." I remind.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve growled and rose to her feet, grabbing her cane and swinging the door open, casting him a glare. She took a step closer until she was merely inches from him. She poked her finger to his chest, looking him in the eyes with a stony glare. "I don't care what you are, but i don't like you" She growled, looking small compared to him as she stared up at him, her face merely a few inches from his as she glared at him.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh through my nose. "The maximum is a month."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"What are you talking about? I'm not staying here for a month! You're crazy!" Maeve snapped, hardly noticing the small distance betwwen them as she looked at him with disdain. She felt the strong urge to beat him with the cane in her hand as she glared at him.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I lean foreword and kiss her.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve, shocked, did not pull away at first. His lips seemed strangely comforting; warm and soft. She jerked away quickly, wiping her mouth vigorously. "What the heck is wrong with you!" She cried, her voice full of anger and bitterness. This had been her first kiss.....wasted on him. She wiped her mouth again and again, as if ridding herself from his lips. She would never admit that she might have enjoyed it....even if just a little. She grimaced, glaring at him.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Type in the face you have on right now

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos