Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"You talk to much. It annoys me."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve glared at him, though she was quiet, her lips still tingling. She brushed past him as she half walked half limped towards the room, slamming the door shut behind her. She walked over to the bed and sat down, staring at the wall.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve began to shiver violently as she realized what she had gotten into. She was staying with some alien-Saiyan- dude that could obviously overpower her. What would she do if he decided to turn on her and kill her or something? She pushed the thought out of her head, her hands shaking as she brought her arms up to hug her knees.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin smiled "What you do, isn't my buisness." I think to her.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop that!" Maeve called angrily. She had to find some way to block him from her mind. Couldn't she have a little privacy around here? She grumbled half-heartedly to herself.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"OK." I reply simply.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol i hardly know what to post xP) Maeve ran her fingers through her long, black hair and stared out the window. Her face was solemn as she remembered Gram and how she would cook the most amazing things. Whenever she was around Gram, she had been happy and cheerful, completely the opposite of what she was now. A tear slipped down her cheek as she silently gazed out the window.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Lol i hardly know what to post xP) Maeve ran her fingers through her long, black hair and stared out the window. Her face was solemn as she remembered Gram and how she would cook the most amazing things. Whenever she was around Gram, she had been happy and cheerful, completely the opposite of what she was now. A tear slipped down her cheek as she silently gazed out the window.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin noticed something in the sky. "Woah....that's a huge power level..." I murmer.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos