Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(By the way, if you want me to make her a little more "easy to get" i can do that. But i just thought it'd be an interesting addition, since we don't want the RP to die xP)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I use instant transmission. I appear infron of you. "You will tell me." I say, removing my fingers.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stared at the man, her eyes wide. "Psycho" She muttered under her breath, glaring at the man with her milky blue gaze. "I told you, nothing's wrong. But you are starting to get on my nerves" She hissed, shoving past him and walking down the sidewalk once more. Her pace was faster this time, she wanted to get away from him as quickly as possible. What a freak! Who does he think he is? She thought.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
He sqinted, doing I.T. again, this time, pinning her. "You will tell me, whether you like it or not." He says, using his foot to hold her down. (Tarins never been this rough...)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve struggled, trying to shove him off "Get off of me you creep!" She shrieked, her face betraying shock, along with pure rage at being overpowered. "Someone Help me! Help!!" She shouted, glaring at the man. "I'm being attacked!! Help me! Anyone!" She called again, this time louder.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin growled. "Quiet down! I'm not trying to attack you! Get it through your thick skull!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve growled, crossing her arms across her chest. "Why are you bothering me? There are plently of other people to bother. Oh, look! There's a woman over there, she seems sad, maybe you should go annoy her" She hissed, glaring at him some more. "You don't even know me! Just let me go already!" She snapped, trying to push him off again.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ya know, I know your background. I sensed it when you came in. Dont lie to me."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve's eyes flooded with emotion for a moment, before returning to their usual angry, cold eyes. She finally managed to shove the man off, climbing to her feet and brushing herself off. "Shut your mouth. You don't know anything" She replied, though her voice quavered slightly at the end. "I'm perfectly fine. At least i was until you showed up" She added, glaring at him with loathing and with something else....She shook her head, knowing if she tried to walk away, he would only pin her again. She crossed her arms across her chest and stared at him intently "What do you want?" She asked harshly, looking expectant.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I want to know why your so sad."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite book?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos