Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve squinted at him "Life sucks, that's why. Are you happy now?" She huffed, putting her hands on her hips and staring at him in disbelief. "Because in reality, people usually don't pin you to the ground to know why im so sad" She pointed out.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know that you were an orphan. And that you were adopted!" Tarin gasped at his own words. How did he know that...?

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Didn't show. Only in the NF.)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stared at him, gaping. She swallowed hard, fighting back the tears in her eyes "Who cares? There's plenty of people who get adopted...." She interjected quietly. Her throat was tight as she remembered back to when Gram died, telling her the real truth. Her parents were alive, they just didn't want her. She turned away from the man, staring at the ground.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk over and put a hand on her shoulder. "I know its hard. Not being wanted. But hey, the past is behind us. What's done, is done." I say quietly and kindly.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve shrugged his hand off her shoulder, turning to glare at him, her eyes glistening with angry tears. "Look, stalker boy. I don't need your magnificant speech. I need you to get away from me" She growled, shoving him as hard as she could, which barely did anything, before marching off away from him.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know how you feel. Mine aren't even alive...."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stopped, glancing over at him, her eyes blazing "At least your parents didn't throw you away like garbage" She said gravelly, shaking her head and walking away with tears in her milky blue eyes.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mine were killed! Yours are still alive!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve scowled, glaring back at him "My parents don't want me!" She cried, staring at him with such intensity she thought he would catch flame. "They may be alive, but they don't want anything to do with me! They tossed me to the side like garbage! They despise me and can barely look at me!" She continued, a tear spilling down her cheek. She laughed coldly "I don't even know your name and i'm telling you these things. Goodbye" She said flatly before turning away again.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

What is your biggest fear?

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

it's a never ending story

Type your Username with your head

it's a never ending story

latest videos