×
Back left
Back right

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Alright)
Vegeta's eyes widen for a moments and he rolls out of the way, but the blast hit his arm anyway. He gritted his teeth in pain and scrambled off the ground and rose into the air. "Think you can get rid of me that easily? You are sadly mistaken!" He roared, flying at Tarin and punching him in the gut with all of his force. "I will destroy you, then this filthy planet" He snarled

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Please....Need....More Energy. The Earth is in danger....Please...Help...." He tried to yell.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"Please....Need....More Energy. The Earth is in danger....Please...Help...." He tried to yell.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maeve began to panic. She turned to the crowd of people "Get more people to come now!" She yelled at them.

Vegeta pummeled his fist into Tarin's chest, a grin spreading across his face as he heard a crack.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Tarin yelled in agonizing pain. One of the woman that gave energy ran up and kicked Vegeta's throat.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Tarin yelled in agonizing pain. One of the woman that gave energy ran up and kicked Vegeta's throat.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Vegeta made a choking sound and rolled off of Tarin, holding his throat. "YOU LOW CLASS BRAT" He snarled, rising to his feet, still massaging his throat. He began making an energy ball to throw at the woman.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No!" He yelled. He appeared I front of her. His chest took all the blast. Everything that got, hurt tenfold.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"No!" He yelled. He appeared I front of her. His chest took all the blast. Everything that got, hurt tenfold.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maeve cried out "No!"

The woman looked shocked. Vegeta snarled "Get out of my way, fool!# He howled, making another energy ball.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity