Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright)
Vegeta's eyes widen for a moments and he rolls out of the way, but the blast hit his arm anyway. He gritted his teeth in pain and scrambled off the ground and rose into the air. "Think you can get rid of me that easily? You are sadly mistaken!" He roared, flying at Tarin and punching him in the gut with all of his force. "I will destroy you, then this filthy planet" He snarled

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Please....Need....More Energy. The Earth is in danger....Please...Help...." He tried to yell.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"Please....Need....More Energy. The Earth is in danger....Please...Help...." He tried to yell.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve began to panic. She turned to the crowd of people "Get more people to come now!" She yelled at them.

Vegeta pummeled his fist into Tarin's chest, a grin spreading across his face as he heard a crack.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin yelled in agonizing pain. One of the woman that gave energy ran up and kicked Vegeta's throat.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Tarin yelled in agonizing pain. One of the woman that gave energy ran up and kicked Vegeta's throat.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta made a choking sound and rolled off of Tarin, holding his throat. "YOU LOW CLASS BRAT" He snarled, rising to his feet, still massaging his throat. He began making an energy ball to throw at the woman.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"No!" He yelled. He appeared I front of her. His chest took all the blast. Everything that got, hurt tenfold.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"No!" He yelled. He appeared I front of her. His chest took all the blast. Everything that got, hurt tenfold.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve cried out "No!"

The woman looked shocked. Vegeta snarled "Get out of my way, fool!# He howled, making another energy ball.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

latest videos