Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Just then, a man in a black trench coat grabbed her. "Your coming with me, girl." He said sternly.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve struggled, kicking and screaming "Let me go! I already got pinned once!" She shrieked, attempting to kick him in the shin from behind.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
The man held a rag to her face. Chloroform. The man smiled. Tarin turned around. "Hey!"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve struggled for a few more seconds, but her fighting weakened and eventually ceased as her body went limp and her eyes fluttered closed.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Maeve struggled for a few more seconds, but her fighting weakened and eventually ceased as her body went limp and her eyes fluttered closed.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin ran to the perp and tackled him. He eventually gave up. Tarin paid for his meal the picked up the girl. He flew to his...house.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stayed limp in his arms, still unconcious from the Clorofine. Her jet-black hair rippled in the breeze as they flew. Her head lolled against the man's chest.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I gtg for tonight, be on tomorrow)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin arrived at his house. Apartment more like it. He opened the door. He went to his most comfortable bed, pillows, etc. He gently paces her in the bed. He sat in a near by chair and waited.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stayed unconcious for awhile longer. Finally, she stirred. She groaned, her head throbbing and her body aching from struggling. "W-what...." She opened her eyes and her milky blue gaze landed on the man. "You" She hissed, sitting up abruptly, causing the room to spin. She pressed her fingers top her temple, groaning slightly. "You......I can't believe you kidnapped me!!" She snarled, despite her weak state.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

latest videos