Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Maeve stayed unconcious for awhile longer. Finally, she stirred. She groaned, her head throbbing and her body aching from struggling. "W-what...." She opened her eyes and her milky blue gaze landed on the man. "You" She hissed, sitting up abruptly, causing the room to spin. She pressed her fingers top her temple, groaning slightly. "You......I can't believe you kidnapped me!!" She snarled, despite her weak state.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Maeve stayed unconcious for awhile longer. Finally, she stirred. She groaned, her head throbbing and her body aching from struggling. "W-what...." She opened her eyes and her milky blue gaze landed on the man. "You" She hissed, sitting up abruptly, causing the room to spin. She pressed her fingers top her temple, groaning slightly. "You......I can't believe you kidnapped me!!" She snarled, despite her weak state.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kidnapped? Pfft. I moved you to a place where you won't be attacked."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve scowled, kicking her feet over the opposite side of the bed and rising, stumbling slightly and leaning against the wall for support as the ground swayed beneath her. She closed her eyes, standing still for a moment until the room stopped swaying enough for her to walk. She moved towards the door, ignoring her pounding head and shaky legs. "I'm out of here" She grumbled, glaring at the man with her milky blue gaze.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say guestering to her broken leg

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you aren't me, and i'm not you if you haven't noticed" Maeve shot back, leaning on her unbroken leg, just noticing the agonizing pain prickling up her other. She limped the rest of the way towards the door, her black hair spilling over her eyes like a curtain as she threw open the door. She smoothed her hair out of her eyes, walking-or limping-out the door. The color drained from her face when she saw the stairs. He was in the top apartment. She gritted her teeth and moved towards the stairs.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"don't do it I'm warning you."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve rolled her eyes "Or what? I can do whatever i want thank you very much" She retorted, moving towards the stairs in a huff. Swallowing hard, she gripped the railing so hard her knuckles blanched. She limped down the first step, sending a jolt of pain through her broken leg. She sucked in a breath as she limped down another, and another. She could make it! Who cares what that stupid man thinks?

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin sensed one of the stairs give away. He quickly flew, catching her. "Told you."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve was shocked at first, clutching onto Tarin for support. Then, a disgusted look went across her face and she slipped from his grasp. "Get away from me!" She snapped, limping towards the door now that she was at the bottom. How did a normal day at the pizza shop turn into this? She thought angrily.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

chicken vs.beef

latest videos