Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"IM NOT TRYING TO HURT YOU!" I yell. "If you want to go, fine." He says, anger in his eyes.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve looked almost frightened as she turned to stare at him, her eyes wide. She then let out a huff "I never said i thought you would hurt me. Why do you even care? You don't even know my name, i'm a stranger to you" She said coldly, her eyes flashing with bitterness.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't HAVE to save you. That man could of raped and killed you."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve stared at him for a while, her milky blue eyes narrowing to slits "Then why did you save me?" She replied, her voice barely above a whisper. She shook her head, looking away from him. "Thanks so much, but is should really be leaving now" She added quietly, her eyes hard as she kept her protective wall that she always had strong. She opened the front door and limped outside.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh. "My father was killed in a freak accident. And my mother was brutally killed. I don't want anyone else suffering the same fate."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve's lips pressed into a grim line as she glanced at him from over her shoulder "Sorry to hear that" Was all she said before limping down the sidewalk away from the apartment. Her leg was tingling with white-hot pain and her head was throbbing. A feeling of nausea overwhelmed her for a moment.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"You OK?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve staggered slightly, trying to regain her balance as she tumbled into a tree. She fell to the ground, gasping as she landed on her broken leg. Tears sprung to her eyes and she squeezed them shut so none would flow. The world seemed to spin as she leaned against the tree.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin ran over to her. "You OK?" He says catching her

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm just.....i'm fine i just...." Maeve trailed off, the pain so great that she didn't even pull away when Tarin caught her. She leaned on him slightly, the prickling, flame-like pain shooting up her broken leg. The corners of her vision blurred and her head pounded as she clutched onto Tarin.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos