Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Back to bed." I say carrying her.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve didn't protest as she was carried off to the bed. She was trying hard to keep conciousness, along with trying to ignore the searing pain in her leg. She blinked several times, trying to stop the world from blurring.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Rain flew up the stairs, not wanting to take any chances. He set her on the bed, getting a bucket and a walkie-Talkie. "Incasw you need anything."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve, who was paler than usual, simply nodded. Better to get well so i can get out of here sooner, right? She thought to herself. Her shoulders relaxed at the thought and she sunk into the matress, closing her eyes. The pounding of her head and the pain in her leg dulled as she drifted back off to sleep, the walkie-talkie resting beside her

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin had an idea. He took some wrapped her leg with some of the medical stuff he had. Which went outside and found a good stick, making it into a cane.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve slept peacefully for awhile, her chest rising and falling. She looked more peaceful when she slept; the worry lines and anger she always seemed to have had vanished. When she wasn't angry, her face was soft and kind. That was how it used to be when Gram was alive.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin set the cane by the bed, finding a good place to rest.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few hours of sleep, Maeve stirred. Her lids fluttered open and she lifted her hands, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She sat up, slowly this time, and realized that her leg was wrapped. She felt a bit better, but not enough to leave. She glanced by her bed and saw a cane, then saw the man asleep not far from it. She stared at the man for a long moment, a moment of gratitude washing over her before disappearing just as quick as she looked away.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin opened his left eye and looked at her. "Your awake...Good."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Mave shrugged, pressing her lips together, determined not to talk to him. She felt like she had lost an unspoken battle by letting him carry her to bed and allowing herself to fall asleep. Crossing her arms, she didn't look at him as she stared at the opposite wall, a hard look on her face. I didn't have a choice.....i would have passed out... She thought, trying to convince herself.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!