Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll give you a dose of painkillers in a half hour."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve huffed "I don't need them. You've done enough, thanks" She grumbled, still not looking at him. If he hadn't stopped her in the first place, none of this would have happened. She frowned as she thought about it.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"OK. Dinner in an hour."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve shrugged again and layed down with he back facing him, staring at the opposite wall. Why was he acting so normal with all of this happening? She didn't even know his name, and he didn't know hers. She was in his house, a complete stranger! She pulled the blankets up over her head to hide her face, though her curtain of black hair was already sufficing quite enough.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin flew out the window, going to train.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve's head snapped towards the open window and her mouth dropped when she saw him fly out. What a freak! She thought, shaking her head and kicking her feet over the side of the bed. She grabbed the cane, leaning on it for support as she headed for the bedroom door. She walked out of the room and shuffled into the living room, then into the kitchen. Her eyes wandered as she took in the small apartment.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin returned a hour later, carrying food. "Here." He says, canding her a container of soup.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve studied him closely before dropping her milky-blue gaze to the container. She opened it, and a whirl of steam came bursting out, the scent of warm chicken-noodle soup wafting to her nose and making her mouth water. She didn't say anything as she hobbled over to the kitchen table, setting the soup down. She wandered the kitchen, searching for a spoon until she found one. She then walked back over to her soup, carefully easing her way into her chair. Maeve began eating slowly, blowing on the hot soup slightly before bringing it to her lips and eating it.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"There is something I need to tell you." I trail.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Need or want? There's a difference. I'm sure what you have to say...it can wait" Maeve grumbled, taking another bite of her soup and looking at him pointedly before returning her gaze back to her meal.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sweet Talk

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos