Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I glare and continue. "Your leg won't be fully healed for a week."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve froze, her spoon held in midair. She dropped her spoon into her soup and shot out of her chair, exasperated. "What?! You have got to be kidding me! I have to stay here for a week?" She seethed, waving her hands in the air dramatically. She scowled, dropping back into her chair and running a hand over her face, muttering angrily to herself. "This never would have happened if you hadn't stopped me on the street! This is all your fault" She snapped, glaring at him with her milky blue gaze, her gaze like ice shards.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"You wouldn't be alive." I counter.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever. That man wouldn't have even been around until after i had made it home. It was you who delayed me" Maeve retorted, her voice rising. She shook her head, pushing herself away from the table and grabbing her cane. She hobbled past him, leaning on the cane for support, glaring at him as she walked past. She made her way to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. With a sigh, she sat on the ground and leaned against the wall. I'll just stay in here the whole time... She thought irritabally, crossing her arms across her chest.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"No you cant. "

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can't what? I didn't say anything!" Maeve snapped back, still leaning against the wall. She made sure the door was locked. Ha! What are you gonna do now? She thought, seething in her own anger.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin used his ki to unlock the door ans shake it. "That."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve scowled "Go away and leave me alone" She replied, folding her arms across her chest like a child. She knew she was acting a bit childish, but she didn't care. She muttered irritabally under her breath, then stopped. She didn't say those things out loud......how could he have known what she was saying? She pushed the thought out of her mind just as quick.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can tap into peoples minds..." I say in her head.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve jumped, hitting her head on the towel rack, causing towels to fall all over her. She shoved them off, swearing loudly. "You are such a creep!" She yelled at him, scooting to the farthest corner of the bathroom, making herself as small as possible. What was this guy? Was he an alien? She his her face in her arms.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos