Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile at Cosette and give her a small nod,  I wait for my fathers nod and begin to eat, delicately

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- I quickly walk out of the room without doing anything else. I touch my back and realize that it's much better

(( I need to go, bye! ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
#####

I glare at my father across the table as i eat quietly, wondering what Cosette was thinking

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

#####

I glare at my father across the table as i eat quietly, wondering what Cosette was thinking

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette lets out a sigh. 'That was the last thing I wanted to happen' She thought and laughed a little

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and eat, not once talking to my family, after the meal I wait for the servants to clear away all the mess

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- I come back into the dining hall and slowly start to take the dishes away. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile at cosette, anxious about the discussion I was about to have with my father, if he took it the wrong way id be in big trouble

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- I smiled just a little back. It was just a friendly greeting. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
My smile turns to a frown "Cosette, please may you leave I need to speak with my father" I say, demanding but soft (can you play the father for a few, please!!!)

play online games

latest forum posts

Are you single or taken?

Are you single or taken?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

alright anyone who wants to be a comedian ...

Are you single or taken?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

latest videos