Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Of course! ))

Cosette- I bow. " Of course sir. " I say and walk outside with the dishes. I close the door after me

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I cross my arms and turn to my father "I think your much to strict with the servants" I say bluntly

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
He chuckled. " Strict? What do you mean by that? " He asked with a smile on his face

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown, anger in my eyes "servants get whipped if an apple isnt shiny enough, it isnt acceptable,  either you put a stop to it or I will" I say, acidicly, nearly shouting

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
He quickly stood up hitting the table with his flat hands. " You do as I do, they are servants and nothing more! " He shouted angry at him and growled a little

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I raise my eyebrows "may I remind you that i have just as much power as you, and I am in control of the servants, you are in control of everything else, if need be I'll give every servant we have time off, paid" I say, standing up, shouting now

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
" I'm the ruler of the kingdom and these people, the servants are a part of that people. " He shouted at him again

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrug "maybe, but when I was born you handed over control of the servants and the castle gardens" I shout, our argument could now be heard all over the castle

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
" I don't care, I can easily take it back! " He shouted and with those words her walked out of the room angry

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head, he couldnt do that, I head to the kitchens in search if Cosette, somethings different about her, and I think I know what

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What/How are you feeling right now?

the food u wish to try before u die

Rick Ross or Big Sean

My Suicide Story

Has my account been terminated because I t...

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

My Suicide Story

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

latest videos