Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
We know what to do c:

So forms:

Name:
Looks:
Other:

I miss anything?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! And, yeah, just add what world they're from. :3

Name: Ariella
Looks:
World: Winter
Other: Youngest of seven girls

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I. . . I like to be evil people, for some reason e.e So I'm going to make up a world called Darkness.. MU AHA HA)

Name: Daichi 

Looks: ...

World: Darkness.

Other: Not a vampire, but has a thing for drinking blood, like many Darkness creatures. There's this small yellow bird that follows him everywhere, even though he hates it.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD Hahaha! It's fine. Sounds kinda cool, no wondering they're enimes. And, you wanna start?)

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah c:Let them be cliche and meet in a forest! ]

Daichi wandered through the verdant forest. The little yellow bird was in his hair as usual. He sighed and leaned against a tree. His cheek was bloodstained, because he had drank the blood of someone a little earlier. And to be honest, he craved more.

あなたは美しいです

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

(xD)

Ariella walked, her footsteps completely silent against the hard ground. With every step she took, the area around it was covered in snow and ice. Her hair blew back behind her thanks to the cold breeze she radiated. She glanced over, sensing someone else was around her. She stopped walking all together, the air around her below freezing and looked over at Daichi.

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked up at the girl, a smirk coming over his face. In the end, fresh blood had came right to him. "Well, hello there." He said, a sly grin on his face.

あなたは美しいです

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't even think about it." Ariella's voice was light and mystical, beauty in itself. But it held a deadly promise. She smiled, seeing his smirk disappear. "You'd freeze inside out."

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

"Don't even think about it." Ariella's voice was light and mystical, beauty in itself. But it held a deadly promise. She smiled, seeing his smirk disappear. "You'd freeze inside out."

Zoe's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi's expression was serious for a split second, then he smirked once more. "I've drank the blood of your people before. Don't think I don't have my ways." He chuckled softly to himself, scraping some dry blood off his cheek.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Tuesday Song

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

Tuesday Song

is my memory freaky?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos