Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Our rp, and we know what it's about (:

Forms

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name bella  ( sorry for some reason when I type in the forums my laptop dosnt let me press enter.)     agen 16   looks ( ill post in a sec) personality shes sweet and very hyper lots of the time definetly not shy                                                                                                                               name ben age 17 looks (ill post in a sec) personality hes nice and sweet caring. but hes shy unless you get to know him.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's how it is for me, well on my phone, you have to put (p) but instead of the parenthesis you use after the line) Name: Lauren

Looks:

Personality: Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile. She is typically nice but when she doesn't like you, it's quite obvious. She isn't the most confident, she is actually pretty insecure, but she doesn't show it.

Other:

Name: Johnny

Looks:

Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously around his friends. He can be a jerk, a really big jerk, but usually does it to impress. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. Around his closest friends he is actually a sweetheart and knows how to talk his way through things.

. Other:

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I saw johnny my boyfriend hanging out with his friends I giggled and ran up behind him covering his eyes  " hey boyo!" I giggled and pulled away kissing his cheek " are we still on for tonight?" I asked  I rolled my eyes as one of his frends asked " tonight ooooo johnnys gonna get some!" I chuckled and looked up at him           (can you explain the whole using (p) thing? lol)       -ben I smirked pushing lauren into the lockers " get out of the way loser!!!' I shouted as I ran off. I couldn't help but notice how good she looked in those jeans I glared at myself mentally don't think about lauren like that!! I said to my self chuckling as she pulled her self up from the ground

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smirked as I heard Bella's voice. "Hey babe, of course." I pulled Bella onto my lap, getting the smell of Bella's hair smiling. He chuckled at his friend. "You just say that, because you can't get any." I smirked, as everyone let out ooooh's. I wrapped my arms around Bella.

Lauren: I shrugged as I got up from the floor. There wasn't any hope in defending myself from Ben. I was tired of it, but I couldn't do anything about it. I swept my hair out of my face, closing my locker. Ben was a complete jerk. She looked up seeing him. "Jerk." She said just loud enough for him to hear.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella smiled and kissed his cheek softly giggling " you guys are immature. "I rolled my eyes laughing and putting my head on johnnys shoulder       " so are you going to tell me what we are doing tonight? or is it a surprise?" I questened               -ben I turned around andwalked up to her pinning her to the lockers by her hands "what did you call me?" I asked her making her look me in the eyes

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "It's a surprise." I whispered in Bella's ear kissing her cheek. I was actually going to tell her something I was hiding for weeks now. It wasn't going to be no where near easy, but she deserved to know. I put on a smile looking at her.

Lauren: My eyes glared around, trying not to look at Ben, but my eyes went up to meet his."J-E-R-K" I spelled out. I had never noticed how deeply good looking Ben was, and his eyes just made you feel warm inside. Wait what was I thinking, she could never think of Ben like that.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded then looked at him softly then kissed his lips gently yet deeply when I pulled away I noticed all his friends staring " pervs! mind you own business!!" I laughed and looked at johnny " do I even get a hint??" I asked                 -ben chuckled then breathed into her ear warmly " you better be careful lauren. " I whispered into her ear then walked away feeling her eyes on my back

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled kissing Bella again quickly, covering our faces with my notebook. I laughed and through the notebook at one of my friends. "Nope, you have to wait." I smiled playing with her hair.

Lauren: I took a deep breath as Ben walked away. I had never done something like that, but it felt pretty good.but gotta admit was scared as hell. I watched him leave. Shivers were sent down my body when I felt his warm breath. My eyes stayed on Ben.

Please?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos