Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled as a teacher walked by "Go home!" every one ran to the doors laughing I grabed johnnys hand " come on babe!"i said leading him to his car I climbed int othe passenger seat       -ben smirked and turned around " enjoying the view lauren?" I asked her chuckling I walked out to my motercycle

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I got into my car and turned it on, looking at Bella. "You're beautiful, you know that right?" I smiled. I drove out of the parking lot and started driving. Lauren: I rolled my eyes."You wish." Lauren said as she walked down the hall out of school. I watched Ben get on his motorcycle. Of course typical bad boy. I looked around and walked to my car.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded " yeah but I like to hear it from you." I smiled and kissed his cheek and ###### ## the radio I gigged as asking Alexandria blared through out the car " yay!" I giggled                             -ben drove off but decided to stop by lauren " hey loser,  " I said chuckling

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "You're such a loser." I smiled and quickly glanced at Bella, then back at the road. It made me sad that I would one day lose all of this if none of the treatments worked. The doctors did tell me it was a 50/50 chance. But I didn't want it to be like that. Lauren: I raised an eyebrow at Ben. "May I help you?" I asked, shifting my weight over to my right leg. I didn't want to deal with Ben's bull anymore.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I looked at him " whats wrong?" I asked grabing his free hand and kissing the palm softly    -ben I smirked " get on and find out." I said to her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked over at Bella, she had noticed I was thinking about stuff."Nothing babe, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." I smiled. Which was true, just not all the truth.

Lauren: I looked around glancing to see if anyone was around. "You're asking me? To go with you?"I pointed to myself shockingly. "And why should I go with you?" I asked crossing my arms.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " why are you not telling me the truth?" I asked " you looked sad..." I said looking at him concerned  why would he -ben I nodded " are you coming or not?" I asked looking bored

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Babe, trust me." I smiled kissing her hand. "I'm the happiest man in the world." I looked at Bella and scrunched my nose chuckling. We got to my house as I parked in the garage. I got out and opened the door for Bella, closing it behind her.

Lauren: I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "So demanding" I said as I got onto the motorcycle. I had no idea why I was doing this, I mean, Ben bullied me for as far as I could remember. I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and followed him ' wheres your mom?" I asked ushually she was home when ever I came over I grabed his hand following him up to his room                                                               -ben " if you don't feel like losing your head I recommend you put the helmet on." I rolled my eyes nd tossed it to her " it goes on your head in case your wondering."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I opened the door into my room and pulled Bella in front of me. "She's still working." I whispered, kissing her lips softly. I looked down at Bella smiling, she was the best thing that ever happened to me. I moved a strand of hair from her face.

Lauren: I grabbed the helmet putting it on my head. "Well duh Sherlock" I tightened the helmet. I wrapped my arms round him holding on. I rolled my eyes, and waited.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos