Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled as a teacher walked by "Go home!" every one ran to the doors laughing I grabed johnnys hand " come on babe!"i said leading him to his car I climbed int othe passenger seat       -ben smirked and turned around " enjoying the view lauren?" I asked her chuckling I walked out to my motercycle

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I got into my car and turned it on, looking at Bella. "You're beautiful, you know that right?" I smiled. I drove out of the parking lot and started driving. Lauren: I rolled my eyes."You wish." Lauren said as she walked down the hall out of school. I watched Ben get on his motorcycle. Of course typical bad boy. I looked around and walked to my car.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded " yeah but I like to hear it from you." I smiled and kissed his cheek and ###### ## the radio I gigged as asking Alexandria blared through out the car " yay!" I giggled                             -ben drove off but decided to stop by lauren " hey loser,  " I said chuckling

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "You're such a loser." I smiled and quickly glanced at Bella, then back at the road. It made me sad that I would one day lose all of this if none of the treatments worked. The doctors did tell me it was a 50/50 chance. But I didn't want it to be like that. Lauren: I raised an eyebrow at Ben. "May I help you?" I asked, shifting my weight over to my right leg. I didn't want to deal with Ben's bull anymore.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I looked at him " whats wrong?" I asked grabing his free hand and kissing the palm softly    -ben I smirked " get on and find out." I said to her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked over at Bella, she had noticed I was thinking about stuff."Nothing babe, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." I smiled. Which was true, just not all the truth.

Lauren: I looked around glancing to see if anyone was around. "You're asking me? To go with you?"I pointed to myself shockingly. "And why should I go with you?" I asked crossing my arms.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " why are you not telling me the truth?" I asked " you looked sad..." I said looking at him concerned  why would he -ben I nodded " are you coming or not?" I asked looking bored

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Babe, trust me." I smiled kissing her hand. "I'm the happiest man in the world." I looked at Bella and scrunched my nose chuckling. We got to my house as I parked in the garage. I got out and opened the door for Bella, closing it behind her.

Lauren: I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "So demanding" I said as I got onto the motorcycle. I had no idea why I was doing this, I mean, Ben bullied me for as far as I could remember. I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and followed him ' wheres your mom?" I asked ushually she was home when ever I came over I grabed his hand following him up to his room                                                               -ben " if you don't feel like losing your head I recommend you put the helmet on." I rolled my eyes nd tossed it to her " it goes on your head in case your wondering."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I opened the door into my room and pulled Bella in front of me. "She's still working." I whispered, kissing her lips softly. I looked down at Bella smiling, she was the best thing that ever happened to me. I moved a strand of hair from her face.

Lauren: I grabbed the helmet putting it on my head. "Well duh Sherlock" I tightened the helmet. I wrapped my arms round him holding on. I rolled my eyes, and waited.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos