Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I  smiled and kissed him then looked around his room id been in here multiple times yet I still loved to look around " aww no posters of bare girls?" I teased him I looked at the pictures of us he had on his wall                                                                                                                             -ben I smirked " you feeling up my abs?" I asked and winked " I know you like them oh wait its my butt you like that's what you were staring at " I said as I began to drive

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "you're the only girl I want to see like that." I winked and smiled. I sat down on my bed feeling exhausted after the day.

Lauren: I couldn't help but laugh. "Ohh those are abs? Uhm you sure about that?" I giggled and rolled my eyes. " How do you know I was looking at your butt?" I smirked.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and layed down snuggling into his chst " so whats the plan?"                                     -ben I glanced aat her through the mirror " I could feel your eyes sweety

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked at Bella. "It's still a surprise... In that closet is a bag for you. Put that on, get ready and we'll go." I smiled. In the closet was a long red dress I had picked out for Bella, where we were going we needed to dress fancy, and I wanted to give her the best night of her life,before I gave her the news, and let her realize that everything's still the same.

Lauren: "As if you even have a butt." I laughed. I looked away from the mirror. What was this. I was actually on a motorcycle with Ben,getting along, as if we knew each other forever.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his cheek softly then looked in the bag" awwww its perfect john!!# I smiled and sliped into it quickly then grabed his hand " thank you!"                                                     -ben " got so shy cnt even look at me "  I said " pathetic!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I got up from the bed and kissed Bella's forehead softly."I'll be back, come downstairs in 10 minutes." I smiled and let her hand go. I walked downstairs into my dad's closet where my suit was at. I changed into it quickly, and walked to the kitchen getting the roses. I stood at the bottom of the staircase waiting for Bella.

Lauren: "I'm about to jump off of this." I said rolling my eyes. I looked at the mirror to see his face. He was actually really attractive, but his jerkness killed his looks.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella ran down stairs and jumped into his arms " johnny boy!"i giggled happily and kissed his cheek -ben I smirked as I parked in front of a small little play ground I helped her off the motorcycle " helmet off." I said smirking softly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed hugging Bella tightly. "For you my love" I handed her the roses. I looked into her eyes and complete happiness took over me. I didn't care if nothing worked, as long as I had Bella. Lauren: I got off the motorcycle and took off my helmet handing it to Ben. I looked around. He brought me to a playground. Well at least it was in public, where there were witnesses. I just didn't trust this guy. I crossed my arms and looked at him confused.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and smelled them " thanks boo bear!" I replied and kissed his cheek " whats all this for?" I asked confused this was the first time he had gone all out. I was confused as to why. not my birthday not our anniversary nothing I could think of                                                                   -ben chuckled " you don't trust me do you?" I asked looking at her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "The sooner we go, the sooner you will know." I smirked. I grabbed her hand and made our way out the door to the car. I opened the car door and closed it once she was in. I got into the driver's seat and started the car. Lauren: I shook my head. "Not at all." She admitted. "I mean why would I trust you?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eyes.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos