Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I  smiled and kissed him then looked around his room id been in here multiple times yet I still loved to look around " aww no posters of bare girls?" I teased him I looked at the pictures of us he had on his wall                                                                                                                             -ben I smirked " you feeling up my abs?" I asked and winked " I know you like them oh wait its my butt you like that's what you were staring at " I said as I began to drive

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "you're the only girl I want to see like that." I winked and smiled. I sat down on my bed feeling exhausted after the day.

Lauren: I couldn't help but laugh. "Ohh those are abs? Uhm you sure about that?" I giggled and rolled my eyes. " How do you know I was looking at your butt?" I smirked.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and layed down snuggling into his chst " so whats the plan?"                                     -ben I glanced aat her through the mirror " I could feel your eyes sweety

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I looked at Bella. "It's still a surprise... In that closet is a bag for you. Put that on, get ready and we'll go." I smiled. In the closet was a long red dress I had picked out for Bella, where we were going we needed to dress fancy, and I wanted to give her the best night of her life,before I gave her the news, and let her realize that everything's still the same.

Lauren: "As if you even have a butt." I laughed. I looked away from the mirror. What was this. I was actually on a motorcycle with Ben,getting along, as if we knew each other forever.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his cheek softly then looked in the bag" awwww its perfect john!!# I smiled and sliped into it quickly then grabed his hand " thank you!"                                                     -ben " got so shy cnt even look at me "  I said " pathetic!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I got up from the bed and kissed Bella's forehead softly."I'll be back, come downstairs in 10 minutes." I smiled and let her hand go. I walked downstairs into my dad's closet where my suit was at. I changed into it quickly, and walked to the kitchen getting the roses. I stood at the bottom of the staircase waiting for Bella.

Lauren: "I'm about to jump off of this." I said rolling my eyes. I looked at the mirror to see his face. He was actually really attractive, but his jerkness killed his looks.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella ran down stairs and jumped into his arms " johnny boy!"i giggled happily and kissed his cheek -ben I smirked as I parked in front of a small little play ground I helped her off the motorcycle " helmet off." I said smirking softly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed hugging Bella tightly. "For you my love" I handed her the roses. I looked into her eyes and complete happiness took over me. I didn't care if nothing worked, as long as I had Bella. Lauren: I got off the motorcycle and took off my helmet handing it to Ben. I looked around. He brought me to a playground. Well at least it was in public, where there were witnesses. I just didn't trust this guy. I crossed my arms and looked at him confused.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and smelled them " thanks boo bear!" I replied and kissed his cheek " whats all this for?" I asked confused this was the first time he had gone all out. I was confused as to why. not my birthday not our anniversary nothing I could think of                                                                   -ben chuckled " you don't trust me do you?" I asked looking at her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "The sooner we go, the sooner you will know." I smirked. I grabbed her hand and made our way out the door to the car. I opened the car door and closed it once she was in. I got into the driver's seat and started the car. Lauren: I shook my head. "Not at all." She admitted. "I mean why would I trust you?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eyes.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIFE

How much battery has you got right now?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What are your favorite tv shows?

Metal Music Is " Aggresive "

bring me the horizon or black viel bides

latest videos