Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled " its ok... I was just worried. but your ok. they wouldn't let me in there. " I began to cry again " I b-broke the promise I made to you... I said I would be here every second!!"                       -ben I stood in the kitching door way just watching them                                                 -elli giggled " you gotta hide now!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Babe it's ok, that doesn't count." I looked at her eyes and kissed her forehead. "Don't cry Bells." I wiped both her cheeks. The doctor came in with the x-rays. And put them on the wall. He sighed. "Johnny I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like the tumor has either frown or multiplied which caused the pain in your head. You're going to have to stay in our care." he said. I looked at Bella.

Lauren: I put her down. "Ok no peeking" I laughed. I ran behind the curtains smiling. Lauren was actually having fun, she loved playing with little kids.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elli " umm one.....4   uhhh 20!!!" she said she was still learning how to count. " ready or not here icome!" she said quickly and looked around " laur bear?!" she asked looking under the couch      -ben laughed  "I told you shed give you a nickname!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I jumped out from the curtain but fell down as my foot got stuck between the curtains. "Ooh crap" i said as i fell. I laid on the floor laughing. "I'm right here." I had always been really clumsy.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ben ran to her and quickly helped her up " you ok?"        -elli " again again!!"                 -bella "well im staying here no matter what!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I got up laughing. "Yeah I'm fine. Nice carpet you have there." I smirked trying not to embarrass myself more.

Johnny: "Bells you don't have to stay here the whole time. You have a life." I said to her. I didn't want her to spend all her time here just for me. The doctor further explained the new procedures they would do.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " but my life is you...." I said and looked at him               -ben laughed and kissed her cheek

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I held Bella's hand as the doctor walked out of the room. "Bella I love you, and I love that you wanna stay here, I'm not making you leave or stay, just know, if you need to go anywhere it's perfectly fine with me." I told her.

Lauren: I blushed and looked at Ben. "I'm embarrassed" I admitted giggling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded and smiled ' do you want me to get anything for you? clothes? anything?" I asked            -ben laughed " its ok"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I nodded. "Yeah please can you get me my toothbrush, clothes, deodorant, and all that?" I asked Bella, smiling at her.

Lauren: I kissed Ben quickly laughing then I looked at Elli. "Having fun?" I asked her smiling.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos