Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded then reached my hand into his front pocket grabbing his keys and kissing his lips gently " ill e right back babe." I said and kissed him again then walked out                -elli yawned and gave a thumbs up            -ben " I think is ellis bed time!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I nodded and I kissed Bella back. I sighed and laid back down closing my eyes. Then I felt someone's hand on mine. I opened my eyes and it was my mother. She was always working so I hardly got to see her. "Hey mom." I smiled, and we started talking.

Lauren: "Aww ok" I frowned. "I'll put her in bed.. If that's fine?" I offered smiling.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elli " night night time." she said and put her arms out at lauren         'ben nodded " that fine"          -bella I quickly ran to hs house and grabed everything he needed then stoped at my house and grabed a few things. I smiled at my self as I finished getting everything together then drove back to the hospital. I walked back in the room and saw a women standing in there

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I smiled as I picked up Elli. I took her upstairs to her room and helped her change into her pajamas. I tucked her into bed and gave her a kiss on the head. "Goodnight Elli." I smiled. I had gotten really close to Elli in such a short time. I got up and watched her.

Johnny: I wiped my tears as I explained to her what happened with dad. Tears were falling from her face as well, since I told her everything. " I'm sorry mom." I said . She shook her head. "No I'm sorry, for everything." she gave me a hug and got up . She turned around and saw Bella.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " hi." I said and ran up and hugged her softly. his mom had always liked me. I smiled up at her    -ben laughed softly when lauren came back down the stairs  I glanced at her then at parker who was walking in.               -parker " sorry benny..... "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled seeing Bella and my mom hugging. It felt good too see that. My mom hugged Bella and she smiled. "Thank you Bella." she whispered in her ear.

Lauren: I looked at Parker come in and I looked at Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ben glanced at parker " fine.... but next time don't leave elli alone! shes just a child. we barely leave you home alone. just don't do it again or you wont get to see james for awhile." I said to him       -parker nodded " got it. ben." he said then walked up to his room                   -bella smiled at his mom " any time.." I whispered back and walked over to johnny " I grabed everything I think." I said to him and kneeled beside his bed I kissed his arm softly  " how ya feelin babe?" I asked

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I stood there awkwardly, then I looked at Ben. I grabbed his hands. "Are you ok?" I looked into his eyes.

Johnny: "Physically, I feel like crap, emotionally, I feel relieved." I smiled at Bella. Talking to my mom was just what I needed.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled glad that he was happier. I kissed his cheek " your dad told me to bring you this." I giggled and handed him a teddy bear that had been on his bed. I smiled as I saw a blush creep onto his cheek                           -ben nodded softly " im fine. why?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled as I saw the teddy bear. "Uhh that's not mine" I lied looking at it. It had bee. A teddy bear I never let out of my sight when I was a kid.

Lauren: "Just I don't like to see you angry." I put my hand on his cheek. I looked into his eyes.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

grandma favoring

Friends could be mean

latest videos