Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded then reached my hand into his front pocket grabbing his keys and kissing his lips gently " ill e right back babe." I said and kissed him again then walked out                -elli yawned and gave a thumbs up            -ben " I think is ellis bed time!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I nodded and I kissed Bella back. I sighed and laid back down closing my eyes. Then I felt someone's hand on mine. I opened my eyes and it was my mother. She was always working so I hardly got to see her. "Hey mom." I smiled, and we started talking.

Lauren: "Aww ok" I frowned. "I'll put her in bed.. If that's fine?" I offered smiling.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elli " night night time." she said and put her arms out at lauren         'ben nodded " that fine"          -bella I quickly ran to hs house and grabed everything he needed then stoped at my house and grabed a few things. I smiled at my self as I finished getting everything together then drove back to the hospital. I walked back in the room and saw a women standing in there

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I smiled as I picked up Elli. I took her upstairs to her room and helped her change into her pajamas. I tucked her into bed and gave her a kiss on the head. "Goodnight Elli." I smiled. I had gotten really close to Elli in such a short time. I got up and watched her.

Johnny: I wiped my tears as I explained to her what happened with dad. Tears were falling from her face as well, since I told her everything. " I'm sorry mom." I said . She shook her head. "No I'm sorry, for everything." she gave me a hug and got up . She turned around and saw Bella.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " hi." I said and ran up and hugged her softly. his mom had always liked me. I smiled up at her    -ben laughed softly when lauren came back down the stairs  I glanced at her then at parker who was walking in.               -parker " sorry benny..... "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled seeing Bella and my mom hugging. It felt good too see that. My mom hugged Bella and she smiled. "Thank you Bella." she whispered in her ear.

Lauren: I looked at Parker come in and I looked at Ben.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ben glanced at parker " fine.... but next time don't leave elli alone! shes just a child. we barely leave you home alone. just don't do it again or you wont get to see james for awhile." I said to him       -parker nodded " got it. ben." he said then walked up to his room                   -bella smiled at his mom " any time.." I whispered back and walked over to johnny " I grabed everything I think." I said to him and kneeled beside his bed I kissed his arm softly  " how ya feelin babe?" I asked

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I stood there awkwardly, then I looked at Ben. I grabbed his hands. "Are you ok?" I looked into his eyes.

Johnny: "Physically, I feel like crap, emotionally, I feel relieved." I smiled at Bella. Talking to my mom was just what I needed.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled glad that he was happier. I kissed his cheek " your dad told me to bring you this." I giggled and handed him a teddy bear that had been on his bed. I smiled as I saw a blush creep onto his cheek                           -ben nodded softly " im fine. why?"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled as I saw the teddy bear. "Uhh that's not mine" I lied looking at it. It had bee. A teddy bear I never let out of my sight when I was a kid.

Lauren: "Just I don't like to see you angry." I put my hand on his cheek. I looked into his eyes.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

Have you heard of 1D's new song?

latest videos