Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " I know it is your dad told me!" I laughed and set it next to him " I told you your dad loves you. if he had me bring you this." I smiled                -ben " im not angry... just upset.... ellis to young to be here alone. and the fact that my mom didn't care that she was. im not mad at parker hes a good kid but with how my mom is we all have to step up "

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I shook my head. "He's just trying to act like the father he never was." I said sighing. I looked at Bella. I was being harsh but it was true. He never showed that he cared, why would he care now.

Lauren: "What's going on with your mom?" I asked hoping he would tell me. I looked down at the ground then back at Ben.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ben I shrugged " I don't really know.... she just isn't here a lot. she gets money then leaves.." I said looking down               -bella I kissed his cheek " ok well no need to worry about it right now." I said and sat on the edge of his bed " im going to put my pajamas on ok babe." I said and steped into the bathroom and changed into a long tank top and shorts quickly then i smiled at him as i walked out " the doctor said it was fine if i stay in here with you as long as your ok with it."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I looked at Ben. "Hey it's ok" I said kissing his cheek. "You're doing a good job with these kids." I smiled.

Johnny: "Of course its ok with me" I smiled getting her hand and pulling her to me. I smiled and kissed her gently."I love you, never forget that." I smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " I don't think I could with the number of times you say it a day!" I teased then kissed his lips gently " do you want me to sleep on the couch. that way I don't hit ya or anything?"           -ben" I know but its hard to have a life and everything with all these kids. "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "Would you rather me not say it at all? " I teased Bella."No come here with me." I made room for Bella smiling.

Lauren: " I know it's hard, but you're good at it, better you than someone who doesn't care. You're a good brother." I kissed Ben's cheek smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella  I climbed in next to him and snuggled close I kissed his for head softly " don't worry babe they will make you all better." I whispered softly                              -ben I nodded " thanks..." I said and lead her to my room I closed the door and layed down

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Well isn't this romantic.. Laying in a hospital bed, hooked up to all these wires, just you and me.. Ohh yeah" I joked laughing.

Lauren: I smiled and laid down next to Ben. I kissed him gently and laid my head on his chest smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " oooh and dnt forget your teddy bear!! hes here too!" i giggled         -ben i kissed her softly " you wanna borrow some pajama pants hun"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "Perfect" I said sarcastically. I looked at Bella. "Don't speak of Mr.Bear." I added in.

Lauren: "How about just one of your shirts?" I smiled looking at him.I sat up and crossed my legs.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

What browser do you use?

latest videos