Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " I know it is your dad told me!" I laughed and set it next to him " I told you your dad loves you. if he had me bring you this." I smiled                -ben " im not angry... just upset.... ellis to young to be here alone. and the fact that my mom didn't care that she was. im not mad at parker hes a good kid but with how my mom is we all have to step up "

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I shook my head. "He's just trying to act like the father he never was." I said sighing. I looked at Bella. I was being harsh but it was true. He never showed that he cared, why would he care now.

Lauren: "What's going on with your mom?" I asked hoping he would tell me. I looked down at the ground then back at Ben.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
ben I shrugged " I don't really know.... she just isn't here a lot. she gets money then leaves.." I said looking down               -bella I kissed his cheek " ok well no need to worry about it right now." I said and sat on the edge of his bed " im going to put my pajamas on ok babe." I said and steped into the bathroom and changed into a long tank top and shorts quickly then i smiled at him as i walked out " the doctor said it was fine if i stay in here with you as long as your ok with it."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren: I looked at Ben. "Hey it's ok" I said kissing his cheek. "You're doing a good job with these kids." I smiled.

Johnny: "Of course its ok with me" I smiled getting her hand and pulling her to me. I smiled and kissed her gently."I love you, never forget that." I smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " I don't think I could with the number of times you say it a day!" I teased then kissed his lips gently " do you want me to sleep on the couch. that way I don't hit ya or anything?"           -ben" I know but its hard to have a life and everything with all these kids. "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "Would you rather me not say it at all? " I teased Bella."No come here with me." I made room for Bella smiling.

Lauren: " I know it's hard, but you're good at it, better you than someone who doesn't care. You're a good brother." I kissed Ben's cheek smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella  I climbed in next to him and snuggled close I kissed his for head softly " don't worry babe they will make you all better." I whispered softly                              -ben I nodded " thanks..." I said and lead her to my room I closed the door and layed down

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: "Well isn't this romantic.. Laying in a hospital bed, hooked up to all these wires, just you and me.. Ohh yeah" I joked laughing.

Lauren: I smiled and laid down next to Ben. I kissed him gently and laid my head on his chest smiling.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " oooh and dnt forget your teddy bear!! hes here too!" i giggled         -ben i kissed her softly " you wanna borrow some pajama pants hun"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed. "Perfect" I said sarcastically. I looked at Bella. "Don't speak of Mr.Bear." I added in.

Lauren: "How about just one of your shirts?" I smiled looking at him.I sat up and crossed my legs.

Please?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

latest videos