Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled softly and wtched him drive " your cute." I said happily                                               -ben " why wouldn't you?" I asked back

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I flashed a cheeky smile. "I try." I drove thinking about how to tell her, without her freaking out. I looked at Bella and smiled. As we got to the restaurant, I let out a smile. "We're here." It was a five star restaurant that had an amazing view on the beach. I parked the car and got out, opening the door for Bella.

Lauren: "Are you seriously asking me that question?" I rolled my eyes. After everything the guy had the guts to even question her. She wasn't going to let him get to her.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his cheek " love you bunches!" I giggled and walked in " are you sure about eating here? I don't wanna run you broke!!"                                                                         -ben " sorry... I guess I know the answer to that one." I sighed and sat on one of the swings"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed and put my arm around Bella."I'm sure." I whispered in her ear and kissed her head. I gave my name as they took us to our table. I pulled the chair out for Bella then sat down myself. "Don't hold back, order anything you want babe." I smiled

Lauren: I sighed. "Look I'm sorry." I sat down on the swing next to Ben. "It's just, the way you treated me.... I just don't get it." I looked down running my feet through the sand.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled at him and ordered a salad. " thanks babe." I said and blew him a kiss                      -ben "I have a reputation to keep ya know. theres this girl I like... "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled and winked at Bella. I ordered a pasta and I looked at Bella. "Today I walked out of my house and I saw a squirrel eating a banana" I chuckled. It was always normal for me to bring up the most randomness things .

Lauren: I turned to Ben. "So you do all of this to impress a girl? But like why me? What did I ever do to you?" I asked curiously. I was glad I was at least getting some answers.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I burst out laughing and getting some strange looks a stuck my tongue out at an elder man smiling                        -ben blushed softly barely noticible " umm your the girl..."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled widely. I loved seeing a smile on Bella's face. "Your smile's the best." I added. I looked around smiling at the people staring.

Lauren : "The girl that wha...... Ohh." I trailed my sentence . Ben just admitted to liking me, and I was in shock, no doubt about that. I looked down embarrassingly, swinging my feet.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " so whats the occasion baby bearey!" I asked I liked to make uo names for him even though it annoyed hom sometimes I looked at him " cant keep it from me forever suger lumps!"    -ben I looked at her " I take that as rejection. ill take you home now. thatas all I wanted."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I didn't plan to tell her now, but she insisted. "Can we just wait until we finish our food?" I asked, and right when I said that the food had gotten there. I wasn't ready but here wasn't the right place. I was going to do it how I planned on the beach. I tried not to make eye contact with Bella knowing she wanted me to tell her what was going on.

Lauren: I looked at Ben. "No Ben. I'm just shocked. I just never thought, you would actually like me. Don't get me wrong.... You're an extremely attractive guy." I looked away from Ben starting to feel my face blush.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos