Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled softly and wtched him drive " your cute." I said happily                                               -ben " why wouldn't you?" I asked back

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I flashed a cheeky smile. "I try." I drove thinking about how to tell her, without her freaking out. I looked at Bella and smiled. As we got to the restaurant, I let out a smile. "We're here." It was a five star restaurant that had an amazing view on the beach. I parked the car and got out, opening the door for Bella.

Lauren: "Are you seriously asking me that question?" I rolled my eyes. After everything the guy had the guts to even question her. She wasn't going to let him get to her.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled and kissed his cheek " love you bunches!" I giggled and walked in " are you sure about eating here? I don't wanna run you broke!!"                                                                         -ben " sorry... I guess I know the answer to that one." I sighed and sat on one of the swings"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I laughed and put my arm around Bella."I'm sure." I whispered in her ear and kissed her head. I gave my name as they took us to our table. I pulled the chair out for Bella then sat down myself. "Don't hold back, order anything you want babe." I smiled

Lauren: I sighed. "Look I'm sorry." I sat down on the swing next to Ben. "It's just, the way you treated me.... I just don't get it." I looked down running my feet through the sand.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I smiled at him and ordered a salad. " thanks babe." I said and blew him a kiss                      -ben "I have a reputation to keep ya know. theres this girl I like... "

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled and winked at Bella. I ordered a pasta and I looked at Bella. "Today I walked out of my house and I saw a squirrel eating a banana" I chuckled. It was always normal for me to bring up the most randomness things .

Lauren: I turned to Ben. "So you do all of this to impress a girl? But like why me? What did I ever do to you?" I asked curiously. I was glad I was at least getting some answers.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I burst out laughing and getting some strange looks a stuck my tongue out at an elder man smiling                        -ben blushed softly barely noticible " umm your the girl..."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I smiled widely. I loved seeing a smile on Bella's face. "Your smile's the best." I added. I looked around smiling at the people staring.

Lauren : "The girl that wha...... Ohh." I trailed my sentence . Ben just admitted to liking me, and I was in shock, no doubt about that. I looked down embarrassingly, swinging my feet.

Please?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I giggled " so whats the occasion baby bearey!" I asked I liked to make uo names for him even though it annoyed hom sometimes I looked at him " cant keep it from me forever suger lumps!"    -ben I looked at her " I take that as rejection. ill take you home now. thatas all I wanted."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny: I didn't plan to tell her now, but she insisted. "Can we just wait until we finish our food?" I asked, and right when I said that the food had gotten there. I wasn't ready but here wasn't the right place. I was going to do it how I planned on the beach. I tried not to make eye contact with Bella knowing she wanted me to tell her what was going on.

Lauren: I looked at Ben. "No Ben. I'm just shocked. I just never thought, you would actually like me. Don't get me wrong.... You're an extremely attractive guy." I looked away from Ben starting to feel my face blush.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos